Sign in to follow this  
ReneB

Retrieving PMDG password

Ok if anyone here in this thread unable to log in to both the PMDG store and the support site, send me a forum PM with your request and I'll look at it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

For the record: I have eventually retrieved my password, receiving it in the normal 'in-box'. Oddly enough Windows (7) Live mail gave a warning that the message might be a phishing mail and therefore was 'blocked', although I was able to open it. So Ryan is right: Strange things can happen after a completely harmless mail leaves a server.

Regards,

René

And as usual PMDG was the 'bad guy' because users did not bother to thoroughly check their own mail settings, but instead chose to lay the blame at PMDG's door.

Says it all!!

Well Done Ryan for nailing this rightfully where it belonged.

This has nothing to do with e-mail settings. When I finally received the mail, my settings were exactly the same as during the four previous days, when I didn't receive any reaction.

René

Oddly enough Windows (7) Live mail gave a warning that the message might be a phishing mail and therefore was 'blocked'

Nothing to do with email settings? So what's this then?

Guys,

We fixed a problem late last night that could have been resulting in some of the missing emails actually. I'm not convinced it was responsible for everything people were reporting here, but it was probably some of it. PMDG continually gets added to anti-spam blocklists for some reason - we absolutely do not send out unsolicited emails, so I have no idea why these services do this, but we discovered last night that the domain was blacklisted on one again and that may have been responsible for some of this. That's been dealt with and as far as we can tell everything's operating normally now. Sorry for the inconvenience if this was the source of your issue. If you had problems, please try again now.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks very much for the message Ryan. Much appreciated.

René

Hi

I'm having exactly the same problem right now. I've registered for support as I would like to submit a ticket. It tells me that a verification e-mail has been sent. I'm using Gmail. Nothing appears in either my inbox or spam box. Honestly, I'm checking them. OK so I try the Re-send verification email. No success. Same problem. No email :-(

I would be grateful for some help please.

Best regards.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Check if that verification email has been sent to your Spam mail folder.

Check if that verification email has been sent to your Spam mail folder.

Rick

I appreciate you trying to help, but I clearly wrote in my post that I had checked both the inbox and the spam one.

Gavin Barbara

Ooops, did not see that hidden in the text.

Mia Culpa!

I have precisely the issue below as well. I use a Gmail address- I am not receiving any verification email from the PMDG Support Desk (neither in Inbox nor in SPAM FOlder) in order to be able to post my issue with which I need help. I have sent a PM here to "Tabs" as suggested in this thread a few posts above.

I look forward to hearing from someone as I have an activation issue on my new system that is preventing me from activating and using the beautiful PMDG simulated aircraft I bought.

Many thanks.

Phil

Hi

I'm having exactly the same problem right now. I've registered for support as I would like to submit a ticket. It tells me that a verification e-mail has been sent. I'm using Gmail. Nothing appears in either my inbox or spam box. Honestly, I'm checking them. OK so I try the Re-send verification email. No success. Same problem. No email :-(

I would be grateful for some help please.

Best regards.

HP Omen Intel Core i9 @ 3.6GHz
64GB RAM @ 1596MHz, NVidia GeForce RTX 3090
Windows 10 64bit, 2 x 2TB SSD, 2TB 7200RPM SATA Drive

I have precisely the issue below as well. I use a Gmail address- I am not receiving any verification email from the PMDG Support Desk (neither in Inbox nor in SPAM FOlder) in order to be able to post my issue with which I need help. I have sent a PM here to "Tabs" as suggested in this thread a few posts above.

I look forward to hearing from someone as I have an activation issue on my new system that is preventing me from activating and using the beautiful PMDG simulated aircraft I bought.

Many thanks.

Phil

Phil

We're in exactly the same boat them. I've also PMed Ryan. I'm sure they'll sort us out eventually.

Gavin Barbara

Similar issue, sent you a PM, Ryan. Thanks in advance, it's probably just as frustrating for you guys as it is for us...