Sign in to follow this  
Need-To-Know

Control Panel location?

I just bought the new C90B off of the Carendao site.

Where would I find the control panel to setup the aircraft? The panel that controls cold/dark start and other system customizations.

I looked in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Carenado\C90B King Air

And

C:\Users\Rob\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\SimObjects\Carenado C90 King Air

But there are only systems manuals. Is there a C90B product manual (that shows things like how do I open the engine cowling, find the "customizations panel" etc.)?

Also how do I move both mixture or prop handles with my mouse at the same time?

Thanks!

Rob

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it"

There is no panel to setup cold/dark etc. Also, there is no option to move the handles at the same time.

Thanks for the answer. I must be confused with RealAir.

Still wish there was a standard manual though.

Rob

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it"

Hi,

Yes I have a problem where I cannot start the left engine. I have followed all procedures and checklists but cannot get the left to start.

Can anyone please help?

Cheers

Manon

Have you got the right one started?

A

A common practice is to pick a stock MS plane, home base airport and parking spot, then shut the plane down to cold and dark.. Switch to your addon plane and save it. I label my saves to the name of the plane; C90 Home, TDuke Home, etc. Allot of the times, you have to make sure that the fuel tanks are ON in the MS plane before you switch to the addon plane. For whatever reason, some addons will not turn on the fuel, even when you can with buttons and shortcut keys (Flight1 Mustang was like that for me).

There are POH manuals/links posted here in the C90 forum.. As well as a great tutorial by yoda967 in the lib. Search for "king_air_c90b_tutorial"

Yes I can start the right engine without any issues. The left engine is the issue. The L oil Pressure light stays on.

If this helps.

Thanks