Sign in to follow this  
Quasartone

Random fps drop down during departure procedure

Since i installed sp1c, i have problems during departure procedure. I m sure my computer is strong enough, the problem is 737NGX !

During departure, my fps drop down, for no reason, i tried so many airport, maybe not a scenery issue. I just try a take off from CYYZ, and fps drop down again ... i canceled my flight and start up again (no fmc programmation, take off in rush ), and it works perfectly. That s issue appears randomly, i don t know why. Can you help me ?

Thanks

I too had this and could not explain it. I then read something somewhere about this being the water settings and that if I turned the water down that it would go away. It did.

It was most odd. As you say it only happened with the ngx and right after take off and only it seemed when I had programmed all correctly. That said it really does seem to be that water because if I turn it up it comes back.

Hope that helps you anyhow. Failing that I really do not know.

Regards

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Since i installed sp1c, i have problems during departure procedure. I m sure my computer is strong enough, the problem is 737NGX !

During departure, my fps drop down, for no reason, i tried so many airport, maybe not a scenery issue. I just try a take off from CYYZ, and fps drop down again ... i canceled my flight and start up again (no fmc programmation, take off in rush ), and it works perfectly. That s issue appears randomly, i don t know why. Can you help me ?

Thanks

Hi it would help if we knew what other addons you have installed, try what james said above or if that fails try sliding down your fsx settings starting with autogen density

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi all,

my computer is almost the same as Jazz69 (Caviar Black for me, the only one difference).

Softs installed : Fs passenger, UTX, GEX, Active sky evolution, track IR, that's it.

My water setting was set on Lowx2, i just changed that on Medium x1. I m gonna try for 1 or 2 weeks like that.

Thanks for your help.

After testing during 2 weeks : Problem solved !! Thanks to Ryan (PMDG staff) and jazz69. That was exactly the solution : water setting 1x and change texture of Rex with the one called "Use this".

Everything is fine now.

Thanks !