Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

Misc Screen Shots from Xplane 10

Im not sure what to call this thread, because these are some random shots I had sitting in my XP directory that I never posted. If fact, I forgot I even took a lot of these. Since they cover a broad spectrum of aviation there is no real theme to this thread. Just wanted to post some of them before deleting them.

Rob

2-4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

5-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

13-6.jpg

15-2.jpg

21-1.jpg

CRJ200_10.jpg

F-4_5.jpg

Outstanding set of random shots Rob. :Applause: I don't want to alarm you or anything, but in the 6th shot there could be a potential problem for you with the cars and bus coming up behind you.Nail%20Biting.gif

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Rob,

LR should be paying you for the marketing job your screenshots are doing for XP10. Your screenies are one of the major reasons that I bought XP10. I just bought the CRJ200 today but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. What airport is that in the pic with the Delta CRJ? Keep them coming.

NAX669.png

Thanks,

My screen shots stink, compaired to other on here, but I appreciate the compliment.

Its KLAX which I got for free by buying over $40 worth on X-plane.org (so its not really free, I guess)

Rob

Beautiful Rob,If only that T-34C had a tailhook! :Big Grin:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Absolutely superb!!! :Applause:

If I switch to X-Plane,it will be your fault!!!

and the CRJ 200 is on sale, I am REALLY tempted.........

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI