Sign in to follow this  
maldo

fsuipc newes version

Can some one tell me if these is the lates version of fsuipc, version 4.745

Fernando A. Maldonado

Sorry to disagree but if you clicked the link you would see that THE FIRST LINK is actually the home page of FSUIPC.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

As the above post is absolutely no help at all, I'll give you a link Fernando.

http://forum.simflig...pdated-modules/

You can always find the current versions of all Pete's modules there.

The current version of FSUIPC for FSX as of today is 4.827

If you would have noticed and waited for the page to load it brings you to the latest version

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Sorry to disagree but if you clicked the link you would see that THE FIRST LINK is actually the home page of FSUIPC.

Which doesn't display the actual current version...which is what the OP asked for.

If you wanna be smart at least give him the info he asked for.

Which doesn't display the actual current version...which is what the OP asked for.

If you wanna be smart at least give him the info he asked for.

Let's forget the fact that I think we are in the same VA. (Who I'm sure wouldn't condone your tone in more than half the posts you make)

Let's forget the fact that it's not the FSUIPC forum.

Botton line is this: Your attitude stinks in more than half the threads you post in. I'm suprised more people haven't called you out on it.

I've seen you in other threads and I've "upvoted" you more than once. But to call someone smart and act all "etough" in threads? Please. That's so MMO forums 2006. NOT needed at all in a Flight Sim forum.

The year is 2012. If you are on a complex addon page I think the community has a right to EXPECT that you Google for an answer first. This isn't "How do I turn on a APU" or "What's the effect of leaving packs off at cruise". The OP could have taken literally less than 15 seconds to type GOOGLE, FSUIPC and enter. Which is why I linked what I did: To show the OP he could have done it himself.

So you're all over the "rain on the windshield" topic and talking about stickying posts... What's the difference between telling those folks to search and the OP to search? Almost none. Hypocrite...

Take your own advice about being "smart" and stop the hypocrisy bro...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

His first language obviously isn't English. He needs help finding information in an ENGLISH forum.

Bottom line is, he didn't need a "let me google that for you" with a "is that so hard?" button staring him in the face.

Want to compare who's more rude? Start with yourself.

I'm done here.

May I ask, what exactly does this do? I've had it on the toolbar in FSX but never known what it did.