Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

MultiCrew Experience Feedback anyone?

Yes, most likely same as you have, assigning some flows to buzzwords. Not so much on the preflight in my case, but e.g. the after landing checklist runs on a lot of planes and gives me flaps up, spoilers in, landing lights off, strobes off, transponder stby and so on.

VoxScript works well and is quite intuitive when being used to the interface. VoxKey is more cryptic but was very helpful on getting the Feelthere planes and the A300 running. So I can command the AP modes now while heading, altitude and e.g. flap settings worked out of the box.

Hmmm, i got the flows that came out on mce for the ngx and md11 working really well, with voxkey as well.

I havent explored the A300 in depth.

Were you able to get create a script to prepare the cockpit??

Were you able to get create a script to prepare the cockpit??

On which plane? I haven't tried anything on the cockpit prep so far. I either command things step by step or do them myself in that phase. I have one script for the runway entry and one for the after landing phase working on almost all my planes though.

On the pre-set flows for NGX and MD-11. I only saw that they've included some with one of the later releases. But I'm still stuck with my JetProp or Bronco, so I haven't tried much I must admit.

I will try to create a script for the A300 like there is for the ngx and md11.

Having a script flow for an aircraft with 3 man crew would be terrific!

The script flow for the MD11 works well, the NGX works better of course because there is an SDK.

Very true. The A300 would make perfect sense. Great plane in the sim by the way.

Guys,

thanks for all the feedback, especially for the great 'review' by CoolIP

I have taken the plunge and purchased it just and have already got the reg file back from support, wow!

So, off to give it a go

Regards

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

If you use the 'Trav' voice for your FO, you have some laughs ahead of you. He%20He.gif

Make sure you run the App wizard and do the voice training.

There is a fair amount of documentation, have a look at it, as CoolIP says, it is very versatile, you wont find yourself repeating the same words every single flight like a parrot.

The support from the mce crew is tops!

Yep

Would totally agree the support has been first class , already. I've only had it five minutes!

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

I have done the voice training and have a good USB headset it still struggles to understand my voice commands and is not even close any ideas?

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

In the tools section there is a specific voice training module for autopilot commands and the like.

Try that, i used to have a cheap 10 dollar headset and it worked fine until i run over it with the chair.

I then bought a usb headset and the result has been fantastic! If that fails, send the support guys an email, they can give some suggestions.

I have done the voice training and have a good USB headset it still struggles to understand my voice commands and is not even close any ideas?

Perhaps start from the scratch on the voice profile. Means you have to delete the current one or just add a new one and use it instead. The mic tuning and check is vital, as Will points out. So that part shouldn't be missed. If the Windows speech engine understands you, MCE will do too.

You can enable MCE to show what it has understood via a small text line in FSX. Maybe it helps on improving some commands in the word order and pronunciation.

Can you tell me how to start with a new voice profile? cheers

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Sure. In the Speech Recognition, Advanced Speech Options and then you'll see the rest.

speechv.jpg

You see that I have two of those. The default one is for the mic from another headset and the USB is for the USB soundcard plus headset. It makes a difference for the engine since the different mics and cards lead to a different reception, so I always have to make sure that the right headset uses the profile which has been trained with just that mic setup.

If you use the 'Trav' voice for your FO, you have some laughs ahead of you. He%20He.gif

The new "Roberto", the ramp agent to interact with GSX is hilarious!