Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

Landing at Princess Juliana (SXM / TNCM)

I've searched through google but couldn't really find the correct answer I'm looking for. What kind of approach and landing is in TNCM? How do real pilots land here? I believed there isn't any ILS?

I already have Flytampa TNCM and really want to send some big birds here :biggrin:

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

You are right, there is no ILS-approach for SXM. I can't check it right now, but I believe the documentation that comes with FT's St. Maarten scenery includes maps and charts for the available RNAV and VOR approaches into runway 10 at SXM.

See this link for all available SIDs, STARs and VOR/RNAV-approaches into SXM: http://www.vatcar.or...php?topic=736.0

The approaches are at the bottom of the first post.

Max

i9 9900K @5GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra | 32GB Gskill 3200C14 | Palit GTX 1080Ti Super Jetstream

2x Samsung 840Evo SSD | BenQ PD3200Q 32"

Thanks I'll try looking into it :biggrin:

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5