Sign in to follow this  
GAJ52

High Taxi Speed and No Warning

When I taxi too fast in the JS41 my FO tells me to slow down, is this not implemented in the NGX version, as I was taxying at 36 knts recently and not a sausage from my FO ?

Glen

Glen

and not a sausage from my FO ?

Now that phrase brings back a lot of fond memories to me.

Best regards from Canada,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Bryan

Just curious to know if this is not implemented or implemented but not working for some reason.

Glen

Glen

Then please make it an option that can be disabled.

Kind regards

Peter

Hi Peter

Then please make it an option that can be disabled

It appears you either don't fly online or your very observant with your taxi speeds :smile:

Unfortunately I'm not, I've been picked up by online ATC on a couple of occasions where I have been taxying too fast, which is when an alert FO comes in handy.

Glen

Glen

When I taxi too fast in the JS41 my FO tells me to slow down, is this not implemented in the NGX version, as I was taxying at 36 knts recently and not a sausage from my FO ?

Glen

How fast do you actually go that you're worried ?

I like to keep below 20 kts when I taxi, I just found it nice feature of the JS41 version when your FO gives you a gentle reminder about your excessive taxi speed.

I know on Vatsim some of the controllers in the UK get a bit twitchy if you taxi over 20 kts.

Glen

Hi Peter

It appears you either don't fly online or your very observant with your taxi speeds :smile:

Unfortunately I'm not, I've been picked up by online ATC on a couple of occasions where I have been taxying too fast, which is when an alert FO comes in handy.

Glen

It has never been a problem for me, and I do fly online. And as long it will be an option that can be disabled it's fine by me.

Kind regards

Peter