Sign in to follow this  
Rimshot

More Carenado goodies coming up

According to their Facebookpage we'll be seeing a Beechcraft B200 Kingair and a Socata TBM 850 in the near future :Party: It's also on the Carenado site already.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Hmm I wonder what happened to the Cirrus...

Still a TBM 850 is exactly what I've been hoping for...

King air... it's funny... we go years without a good one then four pop up lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Would be nice if King Air 200 is an older bird with an analog cockpit.

Flight1 is making a 200 with a full Garmin 1000 (like their Citation Mustang)

So it'd be nice to have a classic 200 to go along with the modern one F1 is building.

Hopefully we will see them both by summer/late summer/fall at the latest...

I know Carenado is faster building planes than F1 is, so here's to hoping!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Guest firehawk44

Thanks for the HU. I'll would like both in my hangar, especially the B200.

Best regards,

Jim

Yup, with the King Air it's 737 syndrome all over again LOL; years without a decent one and then you have to build a new hangar to fit them all in.

Still, I might eventually get to retire the Aeroworx FS9 one.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Would be nice if King Air 200 is an older bird with an analog cockpit.

Good point - the F1 offering will be excellent (if you've got time with the mustang you know hehe) but an simple PFD/EHSI verison with "steam" gauges will be fine too.

I'm excited mostly about the Milviz B350 - the 350 is much faster than the 200/90. Then again the TBM 850 is fast too.... oh decisions!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

KA200BB-326c.jpg

Old skool... :good:

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Yeah, I'd like a straight swap for the Aeroworx B200 as far as avionics go. Apart from maybe the Supronov Yak, the iFly NG and the PMDG 747, that Aeroworx B200 was the best FS9 bird you could get, it was light years ahead of the competition and it was about the only thing in FS9 which I thought genuinely required some skill to land. If any of the forthcoming FSX B200s get near it, I'll be a very happy camper.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Old skool...

Yes, please! As others have mentioned, with the Flight1 Garmin 1000 version already announced, this seems like the obvious niche to fill - but I suppose it will depend on what Carenado has access to.

Scott

By doing an older airframe it would allow other who chose to do so, to install their Reality XP units for long range nav. Or for those who enjoy doing it the way IFR was done for decades before GPS.

Plus the lead time would be considerably less than one with something like Flight1's G1000.

King air... it's funny... we go years without a good one then four pop up lol

Four? I only know about the Flight1, Milviz and Carenado projects. Which other developer is working on a B200 as well?

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

We need more 737! Wait.. wrong thread. Seriously, thanks for the HU on the upcoming Carenado planes. Seems like the age of turbines expands some more.

Lets hope that the variations from the devs on the actual type are noticeable though. Reading about different gauge setups leaves room for personal preferences. A simple 'same plane, but this time from Carenado' (like it may happen on the C182 G1000) wouldn't fit well in my eyes.

Four? I only know about the Flight1, Milviz and Carenado projects. Which other developer is working on a B200 as well?

I meant four king airs

1) Carenado BE9L

2) Carenado BE20

3) Flight1 G1000 BE20

4) Milviz B350 / possibly BE20

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Hmm I wonder what happened to the Cirrus...

Is it gone? Would have been a nice non turbine one for me.

Edited. The normal Carenado page still shows it. :Peace:

It might not be gone but there hasn't been any progress(shown) since Feb. I figure they put it on the backburner as they are advertising the C182, BE20, and TBM 850 ....

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |