Sign in to follow this  
Rimshot

More Carenado goodies coming up

What's with that name change on Alabeo/Carenado anyway? But a nice choice on the Crop Duster. Didn't know it was planned.

Yup, and if they can include some FSX missions to go with that Cessna crop duster, it would be a lot of fun, if not, I'd probably make some anyway. Gets used as a glider tug sometimes too.

The Carenado/Alabeo thing is Carenado supporting a newish team of 3D developers by offering assistance to them in terms of packaging and marketing knowledge, they are what you might call 'under Carenado's wing'.

Incidentally, in regard to getting the new B200 near the old Aeroworx one, I know that there is involvement of the original devs and code, but what I was really alluding to, was the fact that the FS9 Aeoworx B200 was such a stand out product when it came out.

These days, that sort of feature list is more like the norm, and aircraft such as the Aerosoft Katana have pushed things even more beyond even the impressive maintenance stuff that the Aeroworx B200 featured, thus simply equalling the FS9 Aeroworx B200 would actually probably make it a bit run of the mill by comparison to what else is about these days.

Of course the flight modeling would probably still be a cut above the rest, since the Aeroworx B200 was and indeed still is superb in that respect, but I think it would be worth doing something very special with it beyond that, in order that it would be seen as the descendant of what really is an FS9 legend. For example, you might consider trying to have it do some cool icing effects, or maybe an animated talking co-pilot alongside you in the virtual cockpit or whatever - something really cool like that.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Seeing how we own all the code to the Aeroworx King Air and "Yoda" who was instrumental in the success of the original Aeroworx King Air is co-managing the project with me... I think its safe to say we will surpass "near it"

Jim

Jim,

I don;t think any serious simmer, especially one who has purchased F1 products, such as the Citation Mustang would or could reasonably think your Kingair would be anything less...

Infact with the G1000 and Blackhawk mods I'm confident it'll be just as if not more popular than your magnificent Mustang.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

The Carenado/Alabeo thing is Carenado supporting a newish team of 3D developers by offering assistance to them in terms of packaging and marketing knowledge, they are what you might call 'under Carenado's wing'.

Might be that the Crop Duster will become my first purchase from them when it comes out. Looks like it's in the same 'ugly but interesting' regime like the Aerosoft Wilga, huh? Maybe I have room for one of those in my hangar.

So far, I saw very few reports about their current planes. That 300 is out since a few days.

Might be that the Crop Duster will become my first purchase from them when it comes out. Looks like it's in the same 'ugly but interesting' regime like the Aerosoft Wilga, huh? Maybe I have room for one of those in my hangar.

So far, I saw very few reports about their current planes. That 300 is out since a few days.

Orbx I am sure can create some crop flow for you too :Idea:

:dance: Good one.

Must admit, I've lost track of all the flows from them. Whatever it reads, it looks very nice, that's for sure.

Jim,

I don;t think any serious simmer, especially one who has purchased F1 products, such as the Citation Mustang would or could reasonably think your Kingair would be anything less...

Infact with the G1000 and Blackhawk mods I'm confident it'll be just as if not more popular than your magnificent Mustang.

Thanks Jacoba,

It wont be less I can assure you....

Regards,

Jim

Sorry to ask being off topic, but when and where was the F1 officially announced? Got a link with some more details? Being a fan of their G1000 works and the planes 'surrounding' the gauge, it's surely worth a closer look.

Seeing how we own all the code to the Aeroworx King Air and "Yoda" who was instrumental in the success of the original Aeroworx King Air is co-managing the project with me... I think its safe to say we will surpass "near it"

Jim

:Big Grin: I'm a Happy Camper :Big Grin:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I'm disappointed your B200 won't also have the analog gauges like the Aeroworx had both as options. Oh well.

Sounds like you will have many other options available for that....

Jim

I admit they do pump out planes... honestly not sure how... maybe their beta sessions are too short :Nerd:

*Cough*

+1