Sign in to follow this  
Rimshot

More Carenado goodies coming up

Right you are. However, they are already the fastest payware GA plane backing machine on the planet. A little slow down won't hurt much. They also have the XP releases. Amazing speed either way.

Ok, now which dev gives us some Lancair Evo turbine? :P

I admit they do pump out planes... honestly not sure how... maybe their beta sessions are too short :Nerd:

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

You've got a point there I think. Lets hope they improve on that one too. I mean, I love some of the user fixed planes a lot (JetProp love, don't ask me why :Kiss: ), but, frankly, I've hated the need to fix them. I wish them luck on that part.

I must add that they have a small but very helpful fan club here at Avsim. The constructive work on e.g. the C90 was impressive.

ive been waiting for a 850 for awhile too. I'm just still sceptical about their G1000. I know it probably wont be like F1 but I hope its not too bad. As in what it can do.

I also hope they do the steam gauges for the 200, let F1 do the G1000 with blackhawk mods.

looking forward to see how they turn out

lee

If Carenado does the 200 with the G1000 option only, no analog cockpit I probably won't buy it... I seriously doubt they will do the G1000 anywhere near the justice F1 will.

Carenado needs to do the 200 up like the 90B, then let those who want to install RXP stuff.

They know F1 is doing a G1000 equipped 200, so why make one too, one they will in all likelihood be nowhere near the functionality of F1's.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Ryan,

I concur with the TBM! Been wanting one for years. Additionally, a King Air 350 done well would be right up there.

Stan

If Carenado does the 200 with the G1000 option only, no analog cockpit I probably won't buy it... I seriously doubt they will do the G1000 anywhere near the justice F1 will.

Carenado needs to do the 200 up like the 90B, then let those who want to install RXP stuff.

They know F1 is doing a G1000 equipped 200, so why make one too, one they will in all likelihood be nowhere near the functionality of F1's.

+1

Maybe the fact that F1 is doing a G1000 version will make Carenado do the steam one. I think that's their strong point and they could do a nice old style 200 cockpit ie with no avidyne just steam gauges. Whether or not they do one with Avidyne like the C90 we will have to wait and see. But if they use the avidyne out of the C90 they could at least improve the map functions etc

lee

I think best bet would be for them to make a analog one, or partial EFIS (EHSI EADI) model, with the stock FSX GPS unit in it. Then allow for easy replacement of that unit with a Reality XP units.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

yes i agree

Yeah, I'd like a straight swap for the Aeroworx B200 as far as avionics go. Apart from maybe the Supronov Yak, the iFly NG and the PMDG 747, that Aeroworx B200 was the best FS9 bird you could get, it was light years ahead of the competition and it was about the only thing in FS9 which I thought genuinely required some skill to land. If any of the forthcoming FSX B200s get near it, I'll be a very happy camper.

Al

I miss the Dreamfleet 727 the most after getting rid of FS9.

+1

Maybe the fact that F1 is doing a G1000 version will make Carenado do the steam one. I think that's their strong point and they could do a nice old style 200 cockpit ie with no avidyne just steam gauges. Whether or not they do one with Avidyne like the C90 we will have to wait and see. But if they use the avidyne out of the C90 they could at least improve the map functions etc

lee

Doubtful. Carenado is obviously moving to glass now.

Yeah, I'd like a straight swap for the Aeroworx B200 as far as avionics go. Apart from maybe the Supronov Yak, the iFly NG and the PMDG 747, that Aeroworx B200 was the best FS9 bird you could get, it was light years ahead of the competition and it was about the only thing in FS9 which I thought genuinely required some skill to land. If any of the forthcoming FSX B200s get near it, I'll be a very happy camper.

Al

I agree Al. It is a fantastic bird.

If any of the forthcoming FSX B200s get near it, I'll be a very happy camper.

Seeing how we own all the code to the Aeroworx King Air and "Yoda" who was instrumental in the success of the original Aeroworx King Air is co-managing the project with me... I think its safe to say we will surpass "near it"

Jim

Seeing how we own all the code to the Aeroworx King Air and "Yoda" who was instrumental in the success of the original Aeroworx King Air is co-managing the project with me... I think its safe to say we will surpass "near it"

Jim

I just peed a little. :Party:

Guest Mik75

Thats good news! I'll buy it the day it will be released! I loved the King Air 200 for the good old FS9. But with all the beautiful scenery in FSX, it is nearly impossible for me to go back to FS9...