Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

New Projects Listed on Carenado's Facebook Page!

Looks like a Kingair 200 and a TBM 700 or 800

http://www.facebook.com/Carenado

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

This just made my day... A TBM850 !!!!!! Prolly have the G1000..... I love Carenado...

The only thing I didnt like was the lack of winglets on the B200... I hope they are modeling a newer B200... Perhaps some Blackhawk????

I almost soiled myself when I saw the TBM850 announced, I have for years offered my close working experience with the TBM850 to Carenado and perhaps now I can truly help them reproduce this aircraft!

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

This just made my day... A TBM850 !!!!!! Prolly have the G1000..... I love Carenado...

The only thing I didnt like was the lack of winglets on the B200... I hope they are modeling a newer B200... Perhaps some Blackhawk????

Flight1 is doing a B200 Blackhawk conversion w/winglets and their G1000 (from the citation mustang) avionic suite.

I hope Carenado does a nice old skool analog panel!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Is Bstolle doing the FDE on these two?

How long does the development process take?

The B200 without winglets would be a definite purchase for me. Of course, my Piper Malibu won't like being shoved to the back of the hangar when I fly the B200. I would prefer standard guages instead of a glass cockpit. Because the B200 is used by so many aeromedical agencies, I think that an aeromedical interior would be a must for the new model.

Flight1 is doing a B200 Blackhawk conversion w/winglets and their G1000 (from the citation mustang) avionic suite.

I hope Carenado does a nice old skool analog panel!

I concur. Old "skool" analog panel and a nice C-12 paint job. Would be loving life with that one!

Well they certainly knew what they were doing by releasing the C90 first cause even though she's a beauty once the B200 is released it will undoubtly be my most flow toy!!! I just hope we're not having to wait over a year for it as we had to for the C90. That would be a bummer!!!!

I would absolutely love to see a couple new things on these 2 new highly anticipated props:

1. Being able to start-up in feather. Whenever I put a plane into feather in FSX, the prop always acts as if its at full fine, whizzing out of control up until the governor kicks in. I'd love to just have it start in feather when I want it to, so it's as realistic as it gets.

2. 3D animated props. I would LOVE to have theses props work like Majestic's Q400 will work (in theory). Meaning that when the PL is advanced, the prop disc gets fatter as the blade angle changes. Again, same goes for in feather, the prop slows right down and you can see the blades spin.

3. New sounds please? All of Carenado's PT6 sounds are the exact same. This isn't true in real life, as a 208 PT6 with 3 blades and 675 SHP sounds a lot different than the C90's 4 bladed 550 SHP engines. Not saying that it isn't good enough, but there is always room for improvement :)

4. Lastly, PLEASE get rid of the looping startup noise. It's quite annoying to have the starter re-start it's sequence before the engine reaches >12% NG. That's my one and only issues with Carenado PT6's at the moment. This is the only thing that needs to be addressed.

Besides that, I'm amazingly excited for both these projects. Hopefully Carenado is able to put my suggestions into their models, but if not, I understand that modelling aircraft is no easy business - neither is making everyone happy haha.

Thanks guys, and take care!

I'd love to see Carenado pursue something that is leading edge today. The now certified and soon to be in production HondaJet would be my top request. The only FSX model is now over 5 years old and was a stab at the early prototype. Take in the videos at the link below, especially the video on the HondaJet integration of the Garmin G3000 Avionics Suite. Absolutely incredible. The HJ appears to be capable of up to 430 knots with a service ceiling of 41,000 and fuel burn of about 400 lbs/hr or less above FL350. The highly efficient engines are designed by Honda and produced by GE under license from Honda. GE will have the ability to market the engines into the GA market.

The yellow liveried F3 in the video is the 4th prototype in the series and the most representative of initial production.

There is a horizontal bar of other videos below the embedded video screen. It is there you can find the G3000 video.

http://hondajet.hond...wnloads/videos/

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I'd love to see Carenado pursue something that is leading edge today. The now certified and soon to be in production HondaJet would be my top request. The only FSX model is now over 5 years old and was a stab at the early prototype. Take in the videos at the link below, especially the video on the HondaJet integration of the Garmin G3000 Avionics Suite. Absolutely incredible. The HJ appears to be capable of up to 430 knots with a service ceiling of 41,000 and fuel burn of about 400 lbs/hr or less above FL350. The highly efficient engines are designed by Honda and produced by GE under license from Honda. GE will have the ability to market the engines into the GA market.

The yellow liveried F3 in the video is the 4th prototype in the series and the most representative of initial production.

There is a horizontal bar of other videos below the embedded video screen. It is there you can find the G3000 video.

http://hondajet.hond...wnloads/videos/

Would absolutely love an up-to-date FSX model of this aircraft.

Anyone else agree here?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Anyone else agree here?

fppilot,

I didn't notice any Orbx Sceneries in your signatures???? Are you not a fan??

Gary