Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

New Projects Listed on Carenado's Facebook Page!

fppilot,

I didn't notice any Orbx Sceneries in your signatures???? Are you not a fan??

Gary

Gary,

Not sure what that has to do with this topic, but here goes. I do not fly Australia at all. Then, in North American I have made only one trip over any Orbx rendered areas. I am based on the east coast in Maryland. My only trip this year since installing FSX was to the west coast from Chicago, fiirst to Seattle, then on to Oakland, then Orange County, then back to Chicago through Denver. I have had no occasion to fly to any of the small airports Orbx offers. Just too little time over their scenery areas to justify relevant purchases, and most of that time at FL altitudes.

Frank

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Gary,

Not sure what that has to do with this topic, but here goes

Actually it didn't however I noticed your selection of fine payware aircraft as well as the advanced flight utilities you have with it, so I figured you were probably into "higher end" FSX add-ons. I have all of the payware aircraft in your hangar as well with the exception of the HondaJet, Super Constellation, and PMDG 737-800. I am on the east coast as well in Florida and after getting thier scenery (Orbx) it's been difficult for me to return to my homebase airport in Tampa since everything now seems so bland. I understand your sentiments though, and happy flying!! :)

Gary

Because the B200 is used by so many aeromedical agencies, I think that an aeromedical interior would be a must for the new model.

That would be very cool.

I had to look up to see what a TBM 850 was.

[media=]

[/media]

I'll be dreaming about this.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I kinda wish they'd do a TBM 700 so they could do steam gauges.

The TBM 700/800 are two of my most favorite planes I'm really looking forward to it.

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Here is the version I would love to have for the B200, the Denver based St. Anthony's Flight For Life fixed-wing medical transport-

259793.jpg

Love those colors!