Sign in to follow this  
Berlopez

Manfred Mahns'L1049H Landing at Bornholm(Dk)

Ready for descent:

2012-5-15_20-30-39-25.jpg

On the ILS:

2012-5-15_20-50-8-360.jpg

The 1st shot is magnificent, although that second posting will get deleted as if goes against the rules of the screenshot forum.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

What exactly did I do wrong this time?

Is it a size problem?

I tried to post them both one after the other, found it very difficult.

Berlopez

All images have to be posted in the original post. It appears that your second image is in a second post. Hopefully the Mods can rectify the problem.

Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip

I tried in good faith to post them in "one" post...I thought I had copied the wrong link or missed something from it...In desperation I posted the second post.

Understandable, not sure if you are still able to edit the original post, but if you are you can make the changes

Banner_MJC8.png

Unable to do changes by now Don't get the edit option from the original post.

Ok, it is probably only visible for an hour or so...not sure

Banner_MJC8.png

All images have to be posted in the original post. It appears that your second image is in a second post. Hopefully the Mods can rectify the problem.

Berlopez, I fixed the post for you.

Supepilotv2

Thanks a million!

As you could see I tried and somehow got the links on the first post but they didn't copy? Sometime ago I tried with another post, Landing in L'Havre with the d'Havilland Beaver there I also had problems with my posts. I never understood why the links copied together and din't show but only one image...That's why unknowingly of forum rules I posted the second.

Thanks a million!

As you could see I tried and somehow got the links on the first post but they didn't copy? Sometime ago I tried with another post, Landing in L'Havre with the d'Havilland Beaver there I also had problems with my posts. I never understood why the links copied together and din't show but only one image...That's why unknowingly of forum rules I posted the second.

No problem, for that I´m here. You might get a glace at that http://forum.avsim.net/topic/363435-picture-embedding-tutorial/ Maybe this helps you in getting it right. :smile:

superpilotv2

Thanks for the link...I've looked at it and is exactly what I am doing with my images, even using Photobucket. I've replied there,but my post needs moderator approval before it is shown...

My question is why didn't the link copy? Even when I started a new line the links kept copying next to each other,as you could see before you fixed my posts.

berlopez