Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Buttkicker & NGX

but I guess it won't work with headphones? Howard I believe it does buddy, its just producing vibrations has nothing to do with your headset.

Rich Sennett

I've been looking at this for a while now. Looks great, but I guess it won't work with headphones?

You have to have a means of splitting the audio. It produces little noise on its own, but it can really pound the floor so if you have your setup upstairs it's going to really anger those below.

It just picks up low frquencies through a swicher and amplifies to a weighted unit instead of a paper/plastic sound cone i.e woofer. And yes some headphones have vibration capability built in.

Dave Baggs.

EGLL.

Mmmmm.......... I'm getting very tempted by this. MR Visa.....can i borrow u for a minute!

• Upvote 1

Chris Howard

Excuse me for my stupidity, cuz I'm dutch, and what exactly is a buttkicker? Is it like a subwoofer that outputs bass sounds? Cuz I already got one of those that came with my Creative 5.1 speaker set. :)

It functions as a rumble pack, for example, you sit on your seat, on final approach, you feel the touchdown effect on your body when the wheels touchdown. YOu also feel the reverse thrust vibrations

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Sorry grabbed the last one on ebay 120$ great deal. gamer 2 version.

So you are the one I should hate now?! :unknw: Of course I´m just kidding! :drinks: Unfortunately the only Gamer 2 I have found (in my Country) is outrageously overpriced at $318 USD... :Waiting:

As soon as I see it in stock again I will get one :Party: Haha! All those smilies!! :Nerd:

Wow Tom guess I got a hell of a deal, hey I have a lttle luck once in a while lol

Rich Sennett

Wow Tom guess I got a hell of a deal, hey I have a lttle luck once in a while lol

Yeah good catch! :smile: I am not gonna buy it for $318 haha! Just gonna wait until I see it in stock somewhere else with a more reasonable prize. Enjoy it! :wink:

Yah for 318$ I would be passing too you can buy a nice piece of hardware with that money. :)

Rich Sennett