Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Buttkicker & NGX

How can you tell it's not a Gamer 2? The metal frame looks exactly like the one at the official website? :smile: I know it doesn't say that in the discription, but it looks like the one you got Rich?

The buttkicker vibration unit are the same its the unit that supplies the power which was updated the gamer had 1 had issues with the fan also I think the gamer 1 does not have a remote.

Rich Sennett

Unfortunately for me they only ship to US and Canada hehe <_<

The buttkicker vibration unit are the same its the unit that supplies the power which was updated the gamer had 1 had issues with the fan also I think the gamer 1 does not have a remote.

Thanks Richard. Very helpful! :P Guess I'm just gonna have to wait for one to show up on eBay. I even think www.thebuttkicker.com only ships within the US and Canada. Sometimes I wish I lived in the states again haha!

Nice find Rick man should have bought that only 1 state away, Good luck Tom just keep looking.

Rich Sennett

Yeah I will! I'm hooked now after watching a lot of youtube last night! :biggrin:

Nice find Rick man should have bought that only 1 state away, Good luck Tom just keep looking.

Well, i just went for it. :Peace:

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I am using BK Advance for a two years or even more. It is a good investment in both props and jets. I had to tweak some of the sounds (MilViz Cessna 310 is one example) since my unit was bottoming out.

My world of advice: get the strongest sub You can afford. Why? More shaking more immersion. My Piper Cub shakes my whole room. And the more power to the actuator, the more heat it generates. In small units, thermal protection will kick in and You are without immersion factor for a couple of minutes - believe me You will be mad when Your landing gear is already down and You do not feel Your plane under Your butt...

I would recommend one of these:

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=299-028

Better yet, one of these: http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=300-861

Hey Cameron, that looks like a good find. I've seen pics of the Buitt kicker, but I like the way this looks as though you could actually insert it into a dedicated FSX seat. Not to mention the price!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Yea, the only problem is you need a dedicated amp to run them. Im planning to get in a few for some friends over in australia who are also simmers. Shipping from Parts express is a killer! I use them in my home theatre setup and its great. Going to get a couple for my fsx setup. :)

Argh, temping.....in New Zealand they are the equivalent of 200USD.....worth it?

250NZD