Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Buttkicker & NGX

Maybe these ButtKicker pedlars should have their butts kicked for not shipping direct to NZ! =P :LMAO:

Simparts have replaced my buttkicker, thats what you call service :)

If you guys live around the oceanic region I suggest you buy from a reputable dealer (such as simparts.co.nz); you never know when your electronics can break.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

After a long delay, I finally hooked up my buttkicker to my seat and trialled it with the NGX last night.

Can't believe I took so long, I need my head read. It is awesome!

The NGX is the very aircraft this was made for, altho the BN-2 is great as well.

I especially liked the take-off runway vibrations and then the removal of those as she lifts into the air.

When gear was selected back down and the speedbrake deployment, but best of all was touch-down.

Immersion, immersion, well done PMDG, outstanding!

oh, and I bought mine from a Gold Coast company called Pagnian Imports.

Frank Cooper

Hey all, just to update you; I had issues with my buttkicker again, this time with the amplifier (it wouldn't turn on).

I'm going to reiterate again how great Simparts New Zealand is; after explaining my problem they mailed me a *brand new amplifier* and I received it within 4 days (international mail to Australia); I'm going to emphasize again how important it is to buy your products with a retailer with good support.

Thanks again Brendon and Simparts!

I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

I am so satisfied with the Buttkicker Advance (300W transducer) that I have purchased LFE Kit (1000W).

Of course my wife is not as impressed as I am...

I like it in RoF most - You can literally feel the AA guns shooting.

My Buttkicker gamer 2 arrived today, conveniently right before I had to leave for work (curse you Flightsim gods).

Can't wait to try it when I get home.

Which port does it plug into for the sound card? Line out?

I use a USB headset so I hope it's not an issue.

Haven't really worked with amplifiers before.

Sent from my iPhone...typing errors imminent

Hey all, just to update you; I had issues with my buttkicker again, this time with the amplifier (it wouldn't turn on).

I'm going to reiterate again how great Simparts New Zealand is; after explaining my problem they mailed me a *brand new amplifier* and I received it within 4 days (international mail to Australia); I'm going to emphasize again how important it is to buy your products with a retailer with good support.

Thanks again Brendon and Simparts!

I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

The manufacturer, the Guitammer Company, has great customer service too. They replaced mine free of charge and post paid.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

My Buttkicker gamer 2 arrived today, conveniently right before I had to leave for work (curse you Flightsim gods).

Can't wait to try it when I get home.

Which port does it plug into for the sound card? Line out?

I use a USB headset so I hope it's not an issue.

Haven't really worked with amplifiers before.

You can try splitting the audio out, that's what I did from my TVs output.

After 3 frustrating hours I finally realized that using the Buttkicker with a USB headset doesn't work...something they neglected to mention on the product page.

Fortunately, there is software called virtual audio cable that lets you split an audio source between multiple devices.

Tested it this morning with the NGX and I was blown away at feeling the gradual vibration of the engines during startup.

The takeoff roll felt phenomenal, and as soon as I retracted the gear I could feel less resistance on the aircraft.

Amazing! This purchase rivals and I would say surpasses trackir.

Interesting I didn't know about the USB headset thing.

Was your workaround easy? I'm thinking getting one of these. Don't know why I haven't yet.

Lee

Interesting I didn't know about the USB headset thing.

Was your workaround easy? I'm thinking getting one of these. Don't know why I haven't yet.

Lee

The software is simple to use, but finding out how to use it was a little tough at first. Their documentation isn't really clear or written in layman's terms. I guess they expect you to have some audio engineering background.

I don't, but fortunately I didn't need to configure a gazillion settings either.

I think I might write a guide for Buttkicker users that have USB headsets.

The software is simple to use, but finding out how to use it was a little tough at first. Their documentation isn't really clear or written in layman's terms. I guess they expect you to have some audio engineering background.

I don't, but fortunately I didn't need to configure a gazillion settings either.

I think I might write a guide for Buttkicker users that have USB headsets.

Thanks

And that's a great idea. I'm sure a lot of folks would fun that helpful.

And what about attaching a proper bass shaker, same effect but a lot cheaper?

Doesn't that require wiring on your end plus you have to find a suitable amplifier. But kicker eliminates that.