Sign in to follow this  
N1125Y

Coranado Vs. Milviz

I know it's Coranado form .... so I hope nobody will get effended :)

..anyway, I was wondering if any of you guys had a chance to compare Milviz to Coranado ????

I see that Milviz got the Cessna 310R & the Baron 55

Yair

It's Carenado, Yair. :Peace:

The Milviz planes are very well done. I have their C310 and love it. Their Baron isn't there yet, but the screenshots look very good to me. So, when judging from their previous releases, the Milviz Baron may be a very nice package.

Lets start comparing when both planes are released.

• Upvote 1

.. Yeah. it's Carenado, u r right , I guess the spell checker change it without me notice :LMAO:

Yair

The milviz is a B55 and the Carenado is a B58 - just on the models there should be considerable differences, just as in real life (yes I was endorsed on both).

As the Milviz is allready released ... I bought it and so have both ... and I say I like both of them equally.

The Carenado Be58 catches great the new lines and modern interior while the Milviz Be55 gives the wonderfull used touch of the older days.

So you definately cannot go wrong with each of them as they are not the same, not by handling, not by engines , not by visuals ... they are both great individuals!

mmm.. I think the B55 would be a good cargo hauler where the B58 would be a good passenger charter plane..

Ciao!

I would say it is like comparing the Carenado V35 with the Carenado A36 Bonanza ... if you like Beechcraft you need both nevertheless :Peace: !

I would say it is like comparing the Carenado V35 with the Carenado A36 Bonanza ... if you like Beechcraft you need both nevertheless !

I don't have the Carenado to compare with (though I do have the V35 and A36) but I can say that the B55 is a VERY nice and very accurate visual representation of the classic Baby Baron. Visually, I'd say it stands up to the best from Carenado, but with Milviz' own interpretation. There are some early glitches right now, but Milviz seems very receptive to feedback and are working to quickly fix things.

As for the needing both part, I have to admit to never having been a fan of the newer Bonanza/Baron cockpits. I never bought the B58 but really, really wanted a classic B55, which is why I jumped on the Milviz within minutes of its release.

I picked up the A36 during a sale, and it flies great but the panel just leaves me cold so I rarely take it out. Different strokes and all that...

Scott

Guest JustanotherPilot

Have both, very disappointed with Milviz version, graphics and finish not as good as Carenado - my choice , Carenado

Have both, very disappointed with Milviz version, graphics and finish not as good as Carenado - my choice , Carenado

I like and appreciate the strengths of both vendors, but reading this I wonder if we're looking at the same Milviz plane. The Milviz B55 has one of the most real-world panels I've yet seen. I've spent a lot of time in a B55, and this panel IS a typical nicely used B55.

To each their own I guess.

Scott

Couldn't disagree more. The Milviz version is beautiful, and has a more realistic wear and tear look about it.

I like and appreciate the strengths of both vendors, but reading this I wonder if we're looking at the same Milviz plane. The Milviz B55 has one of the most real-world panels I've yet seen. I've spent a lot of time in a B55, and this panel IS a typical nicely used B55.

To each their own I guess.

Scott

Bingo. Not to mention Milviz's claim to much better flight dynamics.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I do not have Carenado's B58 but I am really enjoying the "lived in " look of theMilviz B55. I've never flown in or piloted one so I speak from personal sim impressions. The gauges respond quickly to changes and flight handling feels good. I have been hand flying VFR since I purchased it a few weeks ago but I am starting to dial in frequencies and will start flying IFR espacially as days get darker and rainy.

I own several Carenado planes and really enjoy them especially the c210 and c337. I like Carenado but find that Milviz feels a little more mechanical and responsive to my input.

good flights, Cal

re: the graphics on the milvz b55-they couldn't be anymore realistic because they were made from pictures from my real plane and duplicate it in every respect, including normal wear and tear you see on most rw aircraft-not the airbrushed perfection often dreamed about but mostly seen in a sim.

As someone else said-it is like comparing an A36 to a V tail bonanza-similar aircraft and not similar aircraft..both are worth owning, and if a Beech freak as I am, I own them all, by all sim manufacturers.

...and my wife didn't like the club seating in the B58 (or A36) - said she would never feel comfortable riding backwards in someone else's legs-much prefered the seating arrangement of the B55.

• Upvote 1

For me the Milviz VC lighting was just bad.  In low daylight, the panel lights were almost non existent.  The switch below the throttles I could raie the brightness up with the right moyuse button, but as I raised it up the guages got darker, not brighter, strange.  So it may look great in day time, but I'll take Carenado panel lighting any day.

This thread has been dead for almost 5 years.

star-wars-emperor-rise-zombie-thread-hen

• Upvote 1

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.