Sign in to follow this  
738Captain

Camera movement in VC

About 45 pilots contacted me for testing and have been provided with a license to try the add on. I received some very good feedback about issues and enhancements and for about 4 weeks now, the code is pretty stable.

In its current state, the algorithm is able to handle all planes - not only PMDG777 and PMDG747-400. The pilots used it for PMDG747-400, PMDG777 (200 and 300), PMDG737, A319, A320, etc. Supported platforms are FSX, FSX-SE and P3Dv2.

I tried to get in contact with the develpers of EZdok and Track-IR. Unfortunatly with no success. So the limitation still exits that the addon is not compatible with these two add-ons.

I have not yet decided how to proceed commercially with this add-on. If you like to use the add-on, please drop a mail at vp.correction@hotmail.com to receive a time limited license (currently for free ;-).

Holger Schmid

I have not yet decided how to proceed commercially with this add-on.

Hi Holger,

I hope you are able to continue with this. For FSX and P3D users who don't use eitherTrackIR or Ezdok your vp correction utility is a brilliant solution. I'll certainly continue to use it as long as the licence remains valid.

Is 1.0.0.4 the current version?

Cheers,

Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg

Kevin,

1.0.0.4 is the current version. If you like to extend your license, just drop me a mail.

Thanks,

Holger

Holger Schmid

Well done - and perhaps worth noting that persistence with EZdok in particular - will expand your market. Perhaps you could license the code to him so only one add-on is needed.

I guess he needs to reply first !

Have a great day.

Holger, did you try OpusFSI and/or contacting its developers, which also has its own "views/cameras manager"?

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

A question for anyone using Holgers EyeCorrection dll and who has a new licence. Did adding the new licence remove the ability to manually set a correction for an aircraft in V1.04?

Sorry - my fault. I have disabled this option in some of the licenses by accident. New licenses have already been sent out to the ones affected.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Holger Schmid

Has anyone else tried this in Windows 10?

If so, did it run ok? When i tried it it caused FSX crash.

Lawrence Hamilton

PMDG_737ngx_proud_own3_378x68.png

I have tried it in P3D v2 and Windows 10 today. It worked the first time and then it broke. P3D v2 crashes on startup, faulting module clr.dll (related to .NET Framework). Can't find a solution.

Can some of you who get their hands on P3D v3 today say if the bug has been fixed in v3. Unfortunately looking at the patch notes there seems to be no mention about it, so probably not, but still I'd like to be sure.

Can some of you who get their hands on P3D v3 today say if the bug has been fixed in v3. Unfortunately looking at the patch notes there seems to be no mention about it, so probably not, but still I'd like to be sure.

+1

Jimmy Nestor

I zeroed out everything. It did get rid of the annoying " forward head bobbing" effect during takeoff, and when braking after landing, but I still get side drifting and zooming in and out while turning on the ground and in flight. From everything I've read in the forums, it doesn't sound like it's possible to eliminate the problem entirely. Maybe when FSX was designed, they thought kids would really like the effect.

Well, none of us are little kids. More realism is what we actually want.

Pete Locascio