Sign in to follow this  
lorenzog89

Wilco Pub CRJ NextGen Deluxe released!

Looks like wilco released a new patch for this plane.They say they updated the VC as well. Any of you crj owners could please post some screenies of the the updated (1.2) VC ?

Any pict welcome.

Thanks

I don't expect EVERY developer to release products at the level that PMDG or real air does, but you would think some of the other guys out there would at least try and raise the bar a little bit. That is why I am down to a few trusted companies now. It is kind of sad, because competition is a good thing.

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

yao-ming-pff.png

I seriously just LOL'ed. :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

even this update does not move the product from its previous status : such a crap !

too much, too soon....

Sooooo....I was thinking of buying this, but not after reading this thread! :D

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Looks like wilco released a new patch for this plane.They say they updated the VC as well. Any of you crj owners could please post some screenies of the the updated (1.2) VC ?

Any pict welcome.

Thanks

Mindyerbreak,

Where did you find the info on the Wilco patch? I can't find it anywhere.

Log into Wilco "My Account" then on the left side, click on "My Downloadable Products" then download version 2.0 which is the latest, but it really doesn't improve anything that I can tell. It is permanently stabled in my computer as a complete waste of money. If you haven't already purchased it, don't bother.

Well, I was thinking of maybe buying it for my b-day, but not with that pit. Looks like a bored two year old made the switches, really bad, Wilco. Better call this one the CRJ from Yucko Textures Incorporated.

Everyone should punish Wilco by reversing their payments and leaving them to flounder like the scammers they are. How dare they charge so much for such a worthless bit of kit.

Log into Wilco "My Account" then on the left side, click on "My Downloadable Products" then download version 2.0 which is the latest, but it really doesn't improve anything that I can tell. It is permanently stabled in my computer as a complete waste of money. If you haven't already purchased it, don't bother.

Thanks, Sevenflyer! It says that I don't have any downloadable items. I'll keep checking.

Everyone should punish Wilco by reversing their payments and leaving them to flounder like the scammers they are. How dare they charge so much for such a worthless bit of kit.

Well, I wouldn't go that far, but this one is really bad looking, like maybe worse than the default aircraft.

I will say it again,PMDG should open a university for add-on design.

No body can sell without the certification.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I will say it again,PMDG should open a university for add-on design.

No body can sell without the certification.

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: Nice idea, if only we could do it!