Sign in to follow this  
lorenzog89

Wilco Pub CRJ NextGen Deluxe released!

I will say it again,PMDG should open a university for add-on design.

No body can sell without the certification.

It would be nice if all of the top developers like PMDG, A2A, FSLabs, Carenado, RealAir, Feelthere, etc., would get together and make a certification rating system on all new aircraft sims, according to quality and complexity, that would be independent of advertising influences.

Everyone should punish Wilco by reversing their payments and leaving them to flounder like the scammers they are. How dare they charge so much for such a worthless bit of kit.

There are way worse publishers/developers out there. At least Wilco so far hasn't lied to me or threated to call police for looking at their birds in my Simbobject/Airplanes folder, one other developer has.

There are way worse publishers/developers out there. At least Wilco so far hasn't lied to me or threated to call police for looking at their birds in my Simbobject/Airplanes folder, one other developer has.

When you say worse than wilco the low-ethics bozo over at pointsoftware.de comes to mind but for some strange reason I have the feeling you 're referring to afs-designs.de :-)

Yeah indeed I am, it's not bad quality of their products that bothers me so much but horrible customer service that I got.

Anybody that buys any AFS product at all needs medical help! ..... I mean, you can clearly see screenshots and specs and realize that we're talking sub-Abacus level!

just purchased the CRJ nextGen and must stress my complete disappointment with the product. The instrument panel functions are similar to the old original flight simulator ones brought out by Microsoft way back in the 1960's . Half of them have no function when they do work no indication that they are working?  Nowhere near the standards of the PMDG or Q400 from majestic. In my opinion a waste of money. recommend to steer well away from this one.

Mel EGGD