Sign in to follow this  
HiFly

Suggestion for SP2

Every gauge on the overhead has a tooltip so you can read the tiny displays EXCEPT the cabin altitude and PSI. It would be nice to include a tooltip for this and also the Climb Rate dial so they can be read without having to enlarge the overhead VC camera view by at least 4X each time they are checked.

It would also be great if the stabiliser trim setting pop-up appeared more reliably - and updated more immediately as you wound the wheel- to save having to zoom in to check the setting. Sometimes you have to run the mouse over the wheel several times before the box appears ...

Small point, I know ...

Best wishes,

David

As far as I can tell that is FS thing, not PMDG thing.

It does appear immediately, you need to place the cursor on the trim wheel where the speedbrake is, in the retract position.

Another thought for SP2:

Could we possibly have an option to pause the sim (say) 50NM before ToD, so that we can get the pre-descent flows and checklist done in good time?

Especially with the added realism and operational discipline introduced by FS2Crew, completing the descent flows and checklist way before time, so you can go downstairs for a coffee feels like cheating - but then trying to do it all in 10 seconds flat when you un-pause is a bit of challenge too!

Best wishes,

David

David, if you have it, Radar Contact has a "pause at [distance]" option, where you set the distance to suit. Very handy.

Paul Scholey

Paul Skol

Thanks for that, Paul. Yes, very handy indeed. Have definitely been thinking of Radar Contact, but not until my system's a bit punchier!

Best wishes,

David

I have also anidea for SP2.

When fill or adjust the fuel via the manager the ctr pumps goes on. But in the pre-flight when i do the payload ect i dont need the pumps.

Another thing is the 2d panel. After serval years using the 2d im completly turn over to the vc. It would be nice you can deactivate or remove the 2d panel. When use the "a" to cycle the views i won't see the 2d.

Thanks PMDG and hurry up for 777 ;)

+1 for x distance from TOD pause. I'd like to have an option to enter a distance in there.