Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Repaint Request

I'm not sure who repaints for PMDG, but I'd like to put in a request. For the 777-300ER could we possibly get the whole BAW 77W fleet?

G-STBA/B/C/D/E/F?

Or is there any way you could give us the files to simply change the registration in Photoshop? Not sure how much time it would take!

Thanks!

Luke, you can just switch the tailnumbers in the FSX aircraft details window. No need for 6 different (same livery, different tail number) BA liveries.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

REQUESTS!?!? TIME TO GET MY NOTEPAD OUT!!

ok,calm,

if we are requesting repaints, then, my only few is the All Blacks 777-300ER and when you do the 772ER the ba livery but with G-YMMT

I'm not sure who repaints for PMDG, but I'd like to put in a request. For the 777-300ER could we possibly get the whole BAW 77W fleet?

G-STBA/B/C/D/E/F?

Or is there any way you could give us the files to simply change the registration in Photoshop? Not sure how much time it would take!

Thanks!

I doubt PMDG would ever model ALL the regs on their livery page, the other airlines might cry :LMAO:

Anyways, if need be you could always get in contact with noe of the Avsim painters... Just a thought, but, what you are doing is still worth a try.... :Thinking:

Suppose I'll have to fling a request in here for an EIN T7, I know it's fictional, but sure we can just set the registration as EI-EAV... :wink:

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

G-STBA/B/C/D/E/F?

Thanks!

Duplicating a Livery with different registrations should be a piece of cake. I'm planning on picking up some T7 Livery requests once she's been released so I'd give this a try for ya.

Duplicating a Livery with different registrations should be a piece of cake. I'm planning on picking up some T7 Livery requests once she's been released so I'd give this a try for ya.

Not to sound rude, but, if/when the 200ER is released, would you mind doing me G-YMMT and G-YMMS?

Product's not even out yet, and the repaint requests are already rolling in. lol.

Having a plane to paint first might be good... You cant paint an empty hangar.

Besides, I'm sure the real-world variant airlines will be available from PMDG on the website fairly shortly after release, and any less common paints and/or fictional "Paint my LR like that ER" type things will be available from the community of repainters given enough time.

Trent Hopkinson

Product's not even out yet, and the repaint requests are already rolling in. lol.

Besides, I'm sure the real-world variant airlines will be available from PMDG on the website fairly shortly after release, and any less common paints and/or fictional "Paint my LR like that ER" type things will be available from the community of repainters given enough time.

Trent Hopkinson

Yeah but its releasing soon remember! :P

Just building up the excitement :)

come on guys,,,,

lets hold the paint requests, the 300ER is ages away,

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Not to sound rude, but, if/when the 200ER is released, would you mind doing me G-YMMT and G-YMMS?

Add G-YMML as well. :P

I wouldn't mind seeing a fiction repaint of the BAW colours on the 777-200LR. I know they don't have them in real life but they're who I only fly with really. That way I can fly her under the Speedbird callsign right away :biggrin: