Sign in to follow this  
dozzy177

couldn't switch the wipers on... !

Just flew into a nice little storm before landing yesterday and, although it was not completely necessary, I decided to use those nice windscreen wipers we have been supplied with the plane.

So, I ended up feeling stupid having to pause the sim to try and put the wipers on... and after looking at every single knob & button in the cockpit... still couldn't find any...

No one seems to have mentioned that yet in the forum, so I have to beg for help for something obvious to everyone but me... sorry ! :Loser:

Thanks. I am starting to enjoy C90 more and more, and would like to take this opportunity to thank profusely Yoda and his team for producing a superb tutorial. People like Yoda deserve big respect for enriching this hobby with their knowledge. :Peace:

The wiper switch is located on the overhead panel. Uper left switch I believe.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

The wiper switch is located on the overhead panel. Uper left switch I believe.

Yup, thanks !

Guess I went past that one up there...

Know what they say... can't see... time to hang the helmet !Talk%20to%20the%20Hand.gif

Funny bit is :

I just wanted to test the wipers quickly.

Turn Battery on, turn wipers on (slow & fast) can hear the sounds, wipers not moving... interesting !

Upper Panel only has a couple working switches. Here they are/what they do:

"Overhead Lights", mean the upper panel light. There is a overhead light switch that lights the cabin and cock pit also. Co-pilot side, left of yoke.

panelxv.jpg