Sign in to follow this  
Ben-walsh

PMDG 747-400 X "wobbles" after FL230

Hi , i have a legit version of PMDG's 747-400 X and have been experienceing problems involving the aircraft violently wobbleing up and down motion...

After 2 years of use ive started experiencing the aircraft wobbleing or stuttering past FL230....

Ive checked the payload and its not overweight at all and i have more than enough speed at that altitude.

Also i have posted this problem on the aerosofts forum and they said to come here.

I have a - Intel i7 870 (2.8GHZ)

6GBa RAM

Windows 7 64bit

Nvidia Geforce 550TI

Any help would be amazing since i love flying high altitude flights and i do get abit dizzy after a while haha :Just Kidding:

Thanks guys!

You need to sign your real name to your posts here, forum rules. Do it in your profile and it won't show up on search engines. I have to ask the basic question first, have you successfully flown the tutorial flights? Post a screen shot to show us what you mean by 'wobble'?

Ive taken all tutorials and know how to fly PMDG's 747 and have flown dozens of trans-atlantic flights at higher altitudes with no problems. Just recently ive been experiencing this :( and yes i did have FSinn but ive uninstalled it now :D

FSInn has an issue that affects TAT at altitude, make climbs difficult. I am sorry but I still don't know what you mean by 'wobble'. Please show us a screen shoot showing what you believe to be incorrect behaviour.

and have been experienceing problems involving the aircraft violently wobbleing up and down motion...

Ben if you are using active-sky set the maximum downdraft/updrift rate as much to the left, 'til your problem ist gone.

The queen is very sensitive on that values and likes to dolphin-dive

Im using REX. Also the "wobble" is simply just stuttering in up and down motion? its so hard to explain without sounding sarcastic. :Thinking:

IT WAS ACCUFEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks guys for all the help!!!! i can now fly a decent 18 hour flight wthout passing out from dizzyness hahaha

happy flights!

Ben Walsh

Huh, haven't used that product. I wonder why it would cause those issues.