Sign in to follow this  
Matthew Kane

Here is a new thread....Move On Already

Like the title says....just move on already :Thinking:

at this point things aren't going anywhere other then (for the most part) a rant

be constructive in other ways already....

Cheers

Matthew Kane

Hi Matthew,

Read Stephen and Alain reply s to this post http://forum.avsim.n...erent-approach/ no ranting there at all and I think you could have added your thoughts to that topic than make this new one.

They both sum up the current state very well.

But anyway Cheers to you also Matthew. Good to see you here.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

@yztpilot -

Not sure if you were responding to my post (linked above). If so, I basically agree with you. You'll note that I expressed some hesitation about posting, and went ahead only because I thought that an example of reconciliation might be... ah... constructive.

But yes, I agree that things are unlikely to change.

So help us out. What are the other ways in which you'd like us to be constructive? It might be constructive of you to provide a little more detail about what you'd prefer to see.

Thanks and all best!

Alan

I'm not sure I understand what's going on here....WE have to be constructive?? Please clarify it if I don't understand.

What did we default on so badly that we have to amend on.....guys who are here have been kicked out or decided to come here because of the treatment they received at the other faculty....and WE should move on...from what??

I've always praised Orbx products for being some of the best scenery for FSX.

I wish nothing but the best to Orbx but the facts are the facts and I am not welling to sweep them off under the rug just because some peoples maybe worry about their future.

Reconciliation is fine with me, I'll be the first one back in line to buy their products if they (he) is welling to say he screwed up, but guess what....the ball is in his camp not here.

I'm not sure I understand what's going on here....WE have to be constructive?? Please clarify it if I don't understand.

What did we default on so badly that we have to amend on.....guys who are here have been kicked out or decided to come here because of the treatment they received at the other faculty....and WE should move on...from what??

I wish nothing but the best to Orbx but the facts are the facts and I am not welling to sweep them off under the rug just because some peoples maybe worry about their future.

Reconciliation is fine with me, I'll be the first one back in line to buy their products if they (he) is welling to say he screwed up, but guess what....the ball is in his camp not here.

could not say it any better :Peace:

100% agree,

but the big Stumbling block is....

"Reconciliation is fine with me, I'll be the first one back in line to buy their products if they (he) is welling to say he screwed up, but guess what....the ball is in his camp not here."

Lets hope "he" can be sensible and we can all "move on" and all be in the same place again, that would be nice.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Lets hope "he" can be sensible and we can all "move on" and all be in the same place again, that would be nice.

But you know, in your heart of hearts, that ain't gonna happen. What would be nice if WE (the sensible, forgiving and moderate ones) could let it go. WE all know that it's getting very boring.

Cue "If you think it's boring, don't read the threads" posts.

My 10c :Peace:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

But you know, in your heart of hearts, that ain't gonna happen. What would be nice if WE (the sensible, forgiving and moderate ones) could let it go. WE all know that it's getting very boring.

Cue "If you think it's boring, don't read the threads" posts.

My 10c :Peace:

Let go of what??

Please can somebody explain to me what I (some of us) have to let go of.....I'm serious, what do I have to let go of....just don't say "Let go of" and not explaining what I (others) do have to let go of???

Well, I think I did let go of something as I am not spending one more dime (10c) at the other faculty, is that what you are all talking about....letting go will mean that I have to spend more money at the other faculty....hell no, good luck with that.

I will never hold it against somebody if they want to spend their entire pay check on Orbx products after been banned or else for no good reasons, I respect everybody's decision as far as buying Orbx product or not, as for me I chose not to.

How does it goes again... You make your bed, then you lie in it.

I do agree with the general thrust of this thread, but I think to start hinting at what people should/shouldn't post reminds me rather too much of a certain Antipodean website that was the raison d'etre for this forum appearing in the first place.

Starting a thread to rant about other people ranting doesn't not make much sense to me.......

Starting a thread to rant about other people ranting doesn't not make much sense to me.......

I am going to have to add that to my very short signature...

Think I shall go along with Ron on this one. :Sleepy:

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

No disrespect intended but anyone here thing they are about to receive any form of apology or acknowledgement of wrong doing is quite frankly living in a dream world.

The only possible way you will get any apology is if ORBX are being hit in their back pocket by all the bad publicity and I am pretty sure that ain't happening.

The person responsible for starting this whole furore has quite likely forgotten all about whom he banned and for what reason.

I don't agree with the sentiment that people should just "let it go" it may just warn people that dealing with this company is fine until you get on the wrong side of them and then you may regret it.

Bryan.

I haven't been banned .... yet ... but all the interesting people are here so this is where I prefer to hang out these days :drinks:

Paul Hand

For everyone here who is not banned and doesn't like us.....go away! And comeback when your banned for saying 'but I thought the last sale ever was last year in April'. Then tell us your thoughts and opinions.

Matt over here we have all been banned because we don't want to be JV and his B-Team's puppy dogs.

I like the scenery but won't spend another cent on them, which leaves me with one option :Nerd:

I haven't been banned. I've probably come pretty close, but so far... So less of the 'all been banned' please. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.