Sign in to follow this  
Matthew Kane

Here is a new thread....Move On Already

Of course everybody is welcome here, banned or not.

What Hendo is trying to get at (and he can correct me if I'm wrong) is the fact that some Orbx's customers unfazed by their new policy and the way they threated their past faithfull customers are trying to convince some of us (ex-faithfull customers) to let go of something (what ever it is) so we can start buying Orbx's products again, so if we the ex-faithfull customers start buying Orbx's products again the unfazed customers may start feeling better about Orbx's future....

The ones who may need to let go of something maybe the ones trying to convince the ex-faithfull customers to go back to Orbx...

As Bryan said..."I don't agree with the sentiment that people should just "let it go" it may just warn people that dealing with this company is fine until you get on the wrong side of them and then you may regret it.

Oh, everybody will come back, because it´s the best, right??

:Hug:

Count me among the not-banned. I just prefer the ability to express myself freely, so I've settled over here and no longer visit the ORBX forums.

I just find it sad that I have to filter my self when trying to share news of exciting releases or announcements with fellow simmers. So what if a Carenado release is announced in the "general" forum at FTX. FTX releases are announced over at Carenado, PMDG and many more forums with great fan fare and excitement. I have avoided posting/replying over there as freedom of oppinion and sharing news between fellow hobbyists is clearly frowned upon. I am getting tired of the "any posts containing images of products other than ours, will be deleted with out notice" disclaimers. If all developers ditched this need to baracade themselves from the rest of the "competition" they could benefit from this hobby as a whole. Oh..... Right...... It's all about the money! Not the end user.

Is it just me or is there a familiar pattern happening again?.........

367Untitled.jpg

I saw that Hendo. You stand on a snakes tail, it will bite you. As those two posters found out.

And they seem to have an endless supply of padlocks.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Well let be constructive and look at them 3 posts and the replies.

EDIT:

Ooooooo within the last min all 3 have been deleted from there forums. Must have seen your post Hendo.

Well it's like this...

It's his forums and his rules, one of his replies stated the new "2012 terms of use" where given to all MOD's to in force, sort of... end of story no "if's or "but's".

They are his forums and he can make the rules as he feels. Posters can like it or lump it.

This is right, and he has every right to have his forums run how he likes. He pays for them.(well not true customers do though profit Orbx makes)

In the top post he did not get banned and Ian PM'ed the guy to warn him and we do have to give Ian credit for taking the time to do that. Nice one Ian.

The other two Jay did as instructed by the rules"term of use" he sets, that's jay job to do so again end of..

So thats it..... like it or don't post on his forums.

Simple.

Moved on......big time.

But I will never put one penny of my money in his pocket again and he can like it or lump it because that's my right. Orbx lost around £300 of my money this year, FSDreamteam gain.

Simple.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Ooooooo within the last min all 3 have been deleted from there forums. Must have seen your post Hendo.

I feel like I should say something smart.........

+ 1 David, as I always said "Their forums their rules".

By the way you don't need to post over there to get banned, 1 1/2 to 2 years ago I told them I was making my last post over there I got banned about 6 months ago without an explaination.

Well Alain the more people that see it for what it is the more people will do as I know you and I do, spend there money else where. Simple :wink:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Starting a thread to rant about other people ranting doesn't not make much sense to me.......

This one made me laugh too....I just didn't want this area to feel like beating a dead horse. It was starting to feel like the same old same old when visiting here.

My Girlfriend is African and what I love about her is she won't spend more then a day talking about something that happened. This is because Africa has a high mortality rate, a lion can eat you at any moment. So make the best of it and live for tomorrow.

It is all agreed, we all like FTX Scenery, they've done some good new ones and more is on the horizon.

Cheers

Matthew Kane

Wow, this company is strange. I don't have any of their products but was considering in trying out their demos but I rather not now. Afraid I might like them too much and spend my pennies there...No thanks!

Is this company run by FOX News Rupert Murdoch company? Sounds like a Fascist run fourm/company. I'll pass!

peace

Wow, this company is strange. I don't have any of their products but was considering in trying out their demos but I rather not now. Afraid I might like them too much and spend my pennies there...No thanks!

Is this company run by FOX News Rupert Murdoch company? Sounds like a Fascist run fourm/company. I'll pass!

peace

Before you move on i encourage you to look with a more careful eye. How many are here? Maybe ten who are banned? Now how many are there, i saw a quote of 15000 in a manual for their product once. 10/15000 equal 0.0006%

Before you say people are fascist you should at least check out. Nothing to lose by getting a nice demo and register an account. Much to lose by paassing up before you try!

Before you move on i encourage you to look with a more careful eye. How many are here? Maybe ten who are banned? Now how many are there, i saw a quote of 15000 in a manual for their product once. 10/15000 equal 0.0006%

Before you say people are fascist you should at least check out. Nothing to lose by getting a nice demo and register an account. Much to lose by paassing up before you try!

Well, I said they(ORBX Forums) sounded fascist from reading the comments here. I'm not calling anybody here a fascist. But I'm sorry if I offened anyone with what I said, my appologies.

Yes, you're right, I should try out the demos to see for myself, it can't hurt.

peace