Sign in to follow this  
TexasGary

Another Way To Open the PA & BR Windows?

For realism I like to keep the main panel minimized as much as possible. So to open the PA or BR windows, I first have to open the Main Panel, then click on the PA or BR buttons. I know that you can open the PA window directly by using the Captains com panel, but is there another way to open the PA or BR windowns directly?

Thanks.

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR

Thanks a lot Bryan. That's exactly what I was wanting to know.

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR

Hmm. Instead of starting a new topic. I'm using the voice version. And like the FA panel. But i can't seem to find another way to get It open other then opening the panel selection in the ALT menu on top of FSX. Is there a other way?

Yea i know. But I'm talking about the Flight Attendant panel. Informing the FA about TOD, And other stuff. I know i can say a whole rule, ending with "Will keep you in the loop" But talking to the FA i kinda like the button ver. Is there a way to open that panel?

--

Sorry for not making a new topic about how to open the FA Panel. But it's kinda the same thing, just not the PA but FA. :P

Joakim - just press ATTEND button in overhead )

Alexey Luzin

That won't open the 2D panel which is in the button version. It just prepares the flight attendent for a voice command. I think Joakim was asking if the 2D FA Panel from the button version is there in the voice one.

By the way, is there any command to tell the FA that we're approaching the TOD via voice? I haven't found one yet and the manual states nothing about it (or at least I didn't find it^^).

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Well, as long as u end it with " Will keep you updated, Will keep you in the loop " or something. Thats why i like the 2d button panel. Feels more normal, then keeping someone updated for every message being said. I would like if that panel could open if u for example when u press the " ATTEND " Button.

But again, that would annoy persons that don't want to use the panel at all.