Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

feelThere Embraer FSX 175/195

Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on some African airliners repaints who operate this particular set of Embraers? I have searched here and in other normal FSX sources without a great deal of luck.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks CoolP. A star as usual. Unfortunately, no African aircraft there, but some other good ones. I'd downloaded some from feelThere's site but they were only a handful. These McPhat packages are good.

Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on some African airliners repaints who operate this particular set of Embraers? I have searched here and in other normal FSX sources without a great deal of luck.

Thanks in advance.

I painted this one.....

I'm in the process of converting her to FSX (she's only in FS9 at the moment).

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Wow, Steve. I know you are prolific in the PMDG 737NGX repaints, but this is awesome. Thank you. Reason I was looking for African repaints was because I'm doing most of my flying with the E-Jet v2 in Africa exploring the many airports there.

I know you are prolific in the PMDG 737NGX repaints, but this is awesome. Thank you

Thanks Rick...I haven't painted (or own) the PMDG 737. I did recently release a "Retro" series for the iFly model...a 736 in NWA, PAA and TWA (with AW due out soon). I've painted alot of other models, just not PMDG yet. You might see me paint the PMDG 777 when its released if there are liveries I want for her that they don't paint (one of the advantages of being a painter, LoL).

Send me an email address that can handle a 12 mb file and I can convert and send you the FSX version of the LAM paint.

Thank you. Reason I was looking for African repaints was because I'm doing most of my flying with the E-Jet v2 in Africa exploring the many airports there

I flew her around Africa a bit as well...flew from Johannesburg past Mt. Kilimanjaro (just because I like the song "Africa" by Toto, hehe).

Hi Steve, when do you plan to release your jetBlue repaint for the EMB 195?

Hey Flibinite, I actually have it done, just need to package and upload it. Send me an email address that can handle a 12mb file and I'll send it to ya. Let me know what FS version you fly too. :wink:

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

just because I like the song "Africa" by Toto, hehe

Steve, don't quite know how much you like African music, or how much you have heard other than Toto(which in Swahili actually means a small boy/lad)but do a search for a tune called Scatterlings of Africa sung by Johnny Clegg. You may or may not like it, I know not.

Steve, don't quite know how much you like African music, or how much you have heard other than Toto(which in Swahili actually means a small boy/lad)but do a search for a tune called Scatterlings of Africa sung by Johnny Clegg. You may or may not like it, I know not.

Hey Rick, not sure if I'm into African music per sea, but always liked the group Toto. Will check out the music though...I enjoy music in general, play the guitar, etc.

Those 2 planes should be in your inbox now. :wink:

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

I enjoy music in general, play the guitar, etc.

Hey Steve, if you enjoy music in general, and play the guitar, there are any number of very, very talented African guitarists, who I know do not make the western world's music scenario exposure but are just as skilful and talented.

Hey Flibinite, I actually have it done, just need to package and upload it. Send me an email address that can handle a 12mb file and I'll send it to ya. Let me know what FS version you fly too. :wink:

Regards,

Steve Dra

Thanks - i use FSX, and you can send to hailtrip@gmail.com

Hans Soule

Here you are Steve. Your LAM repaint looking good at Maputo.

Thanks Rick.....

I see I forgot to flip the image on the right wing when I was finished editing it! :Doh:

I'll send you the corrected file this evening. Please don't post anymore pics of her until I get the file to you...its embarrassing that I missed that :blush: LOL

I didn't QA the paint carefully before sending to ya...A step I always take when I upload to Avsim.

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

No prob, Steve. We are not all perfect all of the time. After all, we are human beings. I'd not have known there was an error with that right wing.

Look forward to the corrected file. Thanks.