Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

feelThere Embraer FSX 175/195

It should be in your inbox now. Just unzip it and overwrite the existing file in your LAM folder and you should have a normal-looking right wing and main gear (those parts are on the right wing texture map as well)

Sure looks funny when you forget to flip a texture. :LMAO:

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Thanks Steve. Did not notice the right wing initially,but sure thought that the undercarriage looked odd.

After this product destroyed my xml.dll file I finally got it fixed after 2 hours of self help and no reply from feel there support (5 days now).

Anyway, it seems to be up now but some of my panel screens are black in the 175/195 and some other gauges don't work. Any ideas?

Did you try full reinstall after you got your dll.xml fixed?

Yeah, nowadays I backup my dll.xml every time before I install any addon that modifies it, especially Feelthere or Wilco ones that often break that file if something fails on installation, have never experienced that with other addons.

Upon reinstall it scrambles the xml.dll file again. Even when I manually copy and paste the needed Embaraer 175/195 addon launch lines required into the xml.dll it still scrambles it. Apparently it doesn't need both the Ejets and the EMB "launch lines"_in the xml.dll file since the 175/195 does load it just is missing some screen displays.

175/195 does load it just is missing some screen displays.

Have you tried to load the aircraft with the 2d panel on startup?

Thanks Mindyer! That's how I fixed it. It's a shame to have to do al that. Ryan at PMDG offered to fix it for me so I could install my Feelthere Ejets.....imagine that!!! How funny. 5 days and Feelthere never even responded to my email. Let's see. Who's products will I be buying in the future?

Hello Phillip

You will not get support via email, you need to register at http://forum.iemit.com/

They respond quickly there.

But to try to get your gauges working, make sure that these lines are present and formatted correctly in your dll.xml,

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>FeelThere EJetX Helper</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Path>FeelThere\E170\EJetH.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>FeelThere ERJX Helper</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Path>FeelThere\Erj\E145XH.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

Then delete all the lines referencing the Feelthere gauges from the trusted section of your FSX.cfg

You will be asked to "trust" these gauges next time you load the Ejets and ERJ's

I painted this one.....

I'm in the process of converting her to FSX (she's only in FS9 at the moment).

Regards,

Steve Dra

Hi Steve,

Any plan uploading the paint to AVSim? I am using FSX, and the idea of flying in Africa is intriguing.

Thanks

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020