Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

Yep, it might be a big ask though because the pricing model isn't per plane like FS2Crew.

Good thing is we can make the checklists ourselves.

I've collected all my manuals checklist pages and will try a copy paste job to see how it works. According to the doco there is a very simple line format so it should be easy enough. As long as it recognizes my voice!

That's one thing I love about MCE...I am in control...I dont have to wait 15 minutes for fake boarding of passengers or flow processes that sometimes never actually happen, I can skip a checklist or repeat a checklist as many times as I like, just like I could with a real first officer...and I can create my own flows :Party:

I am discovering the world of ATC...after never actually using FSX ATC (have always flown on vatsim) this is quite interesting....there are 3 or 4 documents provided by MCE on how to use the ATC feature....and after one test flight, I am hooked! I will try to restart my CS707 and see if I can get any "extras" out of my First Officer.

The newly released and well received QualityWings Avro RJ series ... later to be augmented by FSX versions and the older BAE146 models. An FS9 swansong perhaps?

Now the FSX version is out this is just a reminder :P

Really enjoying this aircraft at the moment and would be pleased to see this one done.

Kind Regards

Simon.

Another vote for the Leonardo Maddog.

And for the future:

Another vote for the PMDG 777.

And the FlightSim Labs Airbus A320.

Still Hoping for the Eaglesoft Citation X v2 and the Flight one Citation Mustang. Please !!

Majestic Dash 8 please :) FS2Crew aren't doing it, and it's going to be very popular.

Their forum and dev updates are here: http://198.164.146.9...1e18ec2c0b8b3da

Hi,

Have exchanged e-mails with the Dev.

There is no SDK, therefore will have to be done the hard way. We won't know for sure if we can pull it off until it's released.

Right now adding support for CoolSky DC9 (for FSX).