Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

Aerosoft Bronco X thanks,

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

CS B727 100 and 200 please.

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards.

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Hello everybody,

I would really appreciate if FS++ interface the flight 1 ATR72.

I think it's a very used aircraft, and I'm surprised to see only one poll for this before mine.

FS++ please, for christmas time :P

Regards

Hubert

My vote is on the Justflight BAE146. Unfortunately the switches there don't use the FSX engine but some custom code, hence the changes made are not reflected when using MCE (eg: it thinks the landing lights are off when they're on, etc, etc).

Cheers

Dan

My vote is on the Justflight BAE146. Unfortunately the switches there don't use the FSX engine but some custom code, hence the changes made are not reflected when using MCE (eg: it thinks the landing lights are off when they're on, etc, etc).

Cheers

Dan

We are currently working on interfacing the QW 146. Should be ready by the end of this month.

If the JF 146 proves as popular as the other one, we may consider it in the future.

We are currently working on interfacing the QW 146. Should be ready by the end of this month.

Superb news! I was hoping you would get round to do this one :clapping:

Kind Regards

Simon.

Hi all,  as a new member of the forum and a new MCE fan, here's my choice(es);-

Flight 1 Mustang ( with its superb G1000). Although its certified for single pilot use a 1st officer is modelled in the Flight 1 sim.

Flight 1 DC2 (Uiver) ( A gem of an old aircraft, with all the proceeds going to the Dutch museum to keep it flying)

CS C130. ( An oldie now but still a goodie)

There is a dll in the MCE FSX folder, for the PMDG J41 but no documents for it. Is the aircraft supported and does anyone fly it with MCE?  It was on my wish list.

Also on the subject of PMDG, we know about the 777 so yep, the 777. However, they are working on a DC3, ( next in line after the 777),  so being a fan of older aircraft, when that is released it should be a must have! :rolleyes:

Best Regards

David

There is a dll in the MCE FSX folder, for the PMDG J41 but no documents for it. Is the aircraft supported and does anyone fly it with MCE? It was on my wish list.

Yes it is supported from v2.5.0.0. :P

regards John

John Cramer

Yes it is supported from v2.5.0.0.

regards John

Good news.

I assume that the commands would follow the "generic" commands, since there is no commands documentation, or Vox Script flows? Or perhaps modify the Pilatus PC12 scripts since its a Turboprop?

Apart from the 747 its the one PMDG that has escaped my "Type rating" :wink:

Its very early days with MCE for me. But its a heck of a program.....If you learn how to.... B)

Best Regards

David

Hi David,

vox scripts have been written by people itself as far as i know

I know for sure Will Reynolds have written the scripts for the pmdg md11 (i use them too).

Currently i write the script for the ifly in my spare time.

I either couldn't find a commands doc.

Good luck

John

John Cramer

Thanks John.

I have been in touch with Ben at Support ( The best support for any add on as far as I am concerned :biggrin: ) The J41 has a MCE dll, but has no scripted flows or checklists, as yet. If the J41 has demand they would do some scripting. Many commands work but the overhead needs special scripting. Not to mention the start up with those Prop Locks!

The J41 was one of my "projects". I will create all the relevant checklists from the PMDG manual ( Well they are Precision Manuals after all)

Whilst its possible to write many scripts, I want to maintain realism as far as possible and only have scripts for PNF or 1st officer that actually are relevant. The Captain has to work too!  But we need a J41 crew member to define what exactly is a typical work load for the crew!

I am trying to create a start up and emergency shut down script for the DC2.........Long hours spent in a darkened room :Whew:

Cheers

David.

• Upvote 1

That is excactly what I am looking for. The JS41 is a plane where I'm totaly addicted to.

But starting is indeed a problem by voice.

So defenintly JS4100 of PMDG would be very apreciated.

Happy flying,

Wilco