Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

Darn...since the Coolsky DC 9 is now supported, I guess the Sky Simulations DC 9 will not get any priority. Oh, well...

Guess that puts the CLS DC 10 on the top of my wish list. Plus CS 707 and/or 727 and/or 737.

Sounds good!

Guess you'll also be working on the Dash 8 now too? Haha we are never happy flightsimmers

Lee

Indeed. But that will be for June 2013 or later.

Right now enjoy DC9

The DC9 support looks superb.

If you need an extra set of eyes while testing the Q400 support feel free to ask me.

Lee

If you need an extra set of eyes while testing the Q400 support feel free to ask me.

Lee

OK thanks, will do.

Should have a testable package by next month end.

Lee

OK thanks, will do.

Should have a testable package by next month end.

Sounds good.

PM me if you need

Hi, Folks....the O'l Blackbird is here for a second - to respectfully request......

The new Majestic Q400 - wonderful aircraft - no offense to the folks who really love the new DC-9.  I've flown Epsen's other fine creation - the Super 80, but I have passed on the DC-9.  Seems silly, but I REALLY dislike the Blue interior.....I know - I can BUY another one from The McPhat boys, but I just wish it was part of the original plane.  :rolleyes:

Anyway - Q400, please!

Thank you!

All best,

Ray L. (Blackbird)

Ray, I believe voice support for the Majestic Q400 will be released next month. I can't wait personally, fantastic aircraft to fly, and a Voice First officer will be a nice addition.

PM me if you need

Somehow couldn't PM you.

Could you get in touch via support(at)multicrewxp.com so we can send you the necessary files that will allow you to fly the Majestic Q400 in a Multi Crew Environment?

Thanks

PM me if you need

Somehow couldn't PM you.

Could you get in touch via support(at)multicrewxp.com so we can send you the necessary files that will allow you to fly the Majestic Q400 in a Multi Crew Environment?

Thanks

Email sent

I'd like to rather selfishly ask you to consider supporting some of Just Flight's F-Lite range. I know they don't quite have the cachet of the PMDGs and Captain Sims of the FS world, but they're what I'm using as a stepping stone from stock aircraft to more complex payware and I'm finding it incredibly annoying that they ignore standard keyboard controls for a lot of basic functions like lights.

Dr V

However, suggest you start a thread on Air Simmer to see if there is serious interest.

Gerald my thread resulted in just three simmers showing interest one of which has now transitioned to FSX to fly the Majestic Dash and I have made him aware of MCE's support of that aircraft.

In the circumstances I guess I will have to content myself with generic support and 'censored' voxscript conversations with the cabin crew.  :rolleyes:

Thanks again.

The upcoming Milviz 737