Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

Might have missed it, but I can't find any reference to the FSL Concorde for at least the past 12 months.

I realise this is probably the most tricky of all interfaces, but any news please?

Might have missed it, but I can't find any reference to the FSL Concorde for at least the past 12 months.

I realise this is probably the most tricky of all interfaces, but any news please?

Indeed.

The main issue is the return on investment.

Just like its real world counterpart, the aircraft add-on is a tremendous achievement.

Not sure how many users are keen on it to be multi-crewed. Maybe retired Concorde pilots and a few other users.

It doesn't help the aircraft is no longer in service, which means no type rating in perspective for anyone.

People don't realise the popularity of an add-on aircraft doesn't always have to do with the quality of the implementation.

Take the 737 NG.

The above along with the A32X family, are the most operated aircraft. Every cadet pilot in the world (not to mention flight simmers) would be eager to have a go at them, knowing that with enough hours under his belt, he stands a chance to make it into the low cost airlines like EasyJet or Ryanair.

Nobody hires direct entry co-pilots on 747 or 777.

Therefore, it explains why bringing a 737 NG or A3XX (with working systems) is a recipe for success in the add-on market.

If we ever multi-crew the Concorde, it could be the odd one off that will make it a separate product.

Still undecided, especially when there are many other aircraft that need multi-crewing.

Captain Sim 737 will be supported either this week or the next one. Then CS L1010 sometime in October .....

Any chance of Prosim 737 please? I know that you already support many 737's but this is one used by many home cockpit builders.

Paul Dumke

Many thanks, Gerald, I totally understand that the Concorde (both real and sim) was/is a niche product.

How you keep producing these free additions to MCE is beyond me!

Best wishes to all at FS++.

Many thanks, Gerald, I totally understand that the Concorde (both real and sim) was/is a niche product.

How you keep producing these free additions to MCE is beyond me!

Best wishes to all at FS++.

Thanks for the accolade Tightgit

We need this kind of encouragement from time to time, especially when it's coming from a real world British Airways 747 pilot.

The B737 have two interesting buttons in the overhead panel, ATEND and GND CALL.

-I would like to use the GND CALL button for activate the ground services (mechanic and ground coordinator) when i am on the ground.

I same that tell "cockpit to ground" but you do it with a buton.

-When i press ATEND i would like to get the cabin attendent asking what i need.

Depend the flight state i like to ask for some service:

Close doors and cross check

Please bring some drinks

We will have some turbulence

Emergency landing, prepare the cabin and the pax

Ecc

But i will like to see these features out or the "real crew coordination" because i do not need copilot.

I can do it with voxscript but i need a tool that allowme to set a keyboard key as a voice command, with fsuipc i do the rest.

Combinate voice comand with keyboard keys give alot more options to voicescrip (and fsuipc).

-I would like to use the GND CALL button for activate the ground services (mechanic and ground coordinator) when i am on the ground.
I same that tell "cockpit to ground" but you do it with a buton.

-When i press ATEND i would like to get the cabin attendent asking what i need.

Already implemented in some capacity, but needs fine tuning.

Will be done in next update.

Hi, excuse my english.

Please, the Captainsim L-1011!!!!

707,727,737-200.......and you forgot the L-1011....humm, bad idea.... :smile:

Hey guys,

Leonardo's MD-82 is now officially supported.  Although I'm not a pilot, I had big fun creating YouTube videos to showcase the availability of MCE's Digital First Officer (DFO).  I do not yet have a well established YouTube Channel but you can access the videos from a web search engine.  Just search for:

MCE SUPPORT FOR MADDOG INTRO

MCE SUPPORT FOR MADDOG PART 1

MCE SUPPORT FOR MADDOG PART 2

MCE SUPPORT FOR MADDOG PART 3

Viewing the INTRO first is critical as it sets the stage for viewing PARTS 1 thru 3.

PART 1 focuses on cockpit preparations including flight/fuel/weather planning.   Parts 2 and 3 cover a round-trip flight between KPIT & KPHL in real time.

Watching all of the videos at once is ok if you have much time to spare.

A matching flow and checklist file will be available in the next MCE update.

Please help by giving MCE your feedback on expanding or changing the DFO duties.  Also certain things just don't work the way they should so please comment on those as well.

Always a Pleasure . . . . . . . .