Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

Hey guys,

Leonardo's MD-82 is now officially supported.  Although I'm not a pilot, I had big fun creating YouTube videos to showcase the availability of MCE's Digital First Officer (DFO).  I do not yet have a well established YouTube Channel but you can access the videos from a web search engine.  Just search for:

MCE SUPPORT FOR MADDOG INTRO

MCE SUPPORT FOR MADDOG PART 1

MCE SUPPORT FOR MADDOG PART 2

MCE SUPPORT FOR MADDOG PART 3

Viewing the INTRO first is critical as it sets the stage for viewing PARTS 1 thru 3.

PART 1 focuses on cockpit preparations including flight/fuel/weather planning.   Parts 2 and 3 cover a round-trip flight between KPIT & KPHL in real time.

Watching all of the videos at once is ok if you have much time to spare.

A matching flow and checklist file will be available in the next MCE update.

Please help by giving MCE your feedback on expanding or changing the DFO duties.  Also certain things just don't work the way they should so please comment on those as well.

Always a Pleasure . . . . . . . .

Aerosim 787 was mentioned back in 2013 but obviously wasn't a popular aircraft. However I like it and put it forward again as we have no other B787 to date that I am aware of.

Thanks for your great work anyway.

Cheers Mike

Aerosim 787 was mentioned back in 2013 but obviously wasn't a popular aircraft. However I like it and put it forward again as we have no other B787 to date that I am aware of.

Thanks for your great work anyway.

Cheers Mike

Just curious...

Is FO unable to read state and set any switch or just the overhead panel?

What about ...

Auto-pilot

Radios tuning

Thanks

Autopilot seems ok with exception Altitude will not set, nor vnav/Lnav. Comm/nav radios seem ok- Flaps buggy should be 1/5/15/20/30 but only respond to 18/22/28/32=Flaps up ok-lights ok-so not too much to do I think but I'm no expert.

Mike

Autopilot seems ok with exception Altitude will not set, nor vnav/Lnav. Comm/nav radios seem ok- Flaps buggy should be 1/5/15/20/30 but only respond to 18/22/28/32=Flaps up ok-lights ok-so not too much to do I think but I'm no expert.

Mike

Thanks for feedback.

Can get the all important flaps going if you send "Aircraft.cfg" for that aircraft to support(at)multicrewxp.com

X-Plane EADT 737 V5 and IXEG 737 support will be appreciated. Thanks.

EADT x737 interfacing is already works in progress.

To vote on aircraft to support next (via free updates), for the X-Plane MCE product, please use this dedicated ORG forum thread

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/82977-multi-crew-experience-demo-is-available-now/

Thank you

Please don't lough at  me. What about my trusted C47 Dc 3? By Manfred Jahn. She is truly an awesome Lady.

Captain to First Officer: " I didn't say it was your fault I am just blaming you " 

Please don't lough at  me. What about my trusted C47 Dc 3? By Manfred Jahn. She is truly an awesome Lady.

My understanding this is freeware.

Can you provide a reliable link so I can have a look?

Thanks

Thank you Gerald for your reply. Yes it is freeware but it is so well done that I would gladly pay for this plane. As for a reliable link I am not so sure how to post this. Sorry not the brightest star when it come to pc's. I found the plane on the avsim lib. I am very happy with mce and the endless discoveries. I still have a lot to learn but it is great to have a F/O beside me on long flights. If you could add the C47 DC3 it would be just awesome. Thanks again.

Captain to First Officer: " I didn't say it was your fault I am just blaming you "