Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

10 hours ago, FS++ said:

Do you have the new plane? Did you try it out with latest MCE?

Yes, it is working with the latest update 1.5.0.8 , thanks so much

This takes me to another question: is there a way to update without uninstalling and installing?

10 hours ago, Wailbal said:

This takes me to another question: is there a way to update without uninstalling and installing?

You can keep an eye on this patch

Because we support 24 complex aircraft, there is always one where a paticular switch handling needs to be addressed.

It's manual patching though.

Just need to overwrite files, some in \Multi Crew X-Plane\ installation folder, and others in \X-Plane\MCE dlls\ folder as well as \X-Plane\Resources\Plugins\ folder

On 3/5/2020 at 12:23 AM, Wailbal said:

Is there anything with A321 that requires attention or is it working just as good as it does with A319?

9 hours ago, FS++ said:

Is there anything with A321 that requires attention or is it working just as good as it does with A319?

I’m working on a video to explain the full flight, I don’t have the A319, but I can say that MCE is working better with A321 than the FF A320, at least for me.

Appreciate  the proactive gesture 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wailbal said:

I’m working on a video to explain the full flight, I don’t have the A319, but I can say that MCE is working better with A321 than the FF A320, at least for me.

Appreciate  the proactive gesture 

Thanks

Looking forward to it.

On 3/7/2020 at 12:35 PM, FS++ said:

Thanks

Looking forward to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh7sC9gjzUY&feature=youtu.be

Here is the video for the Toliss A321, I know it's long, but in the description there is the index.

I'm sure you can spot things I should do, or shouldn't, but here what I found:

- MCE can't control Nav & strop lights (during power up or shut down)

- MCE didn't switch on Squak and TA/RA in before T/O flow, also strop light

- Even that the mic is muted when I talked to IVAO ATC by pressing the PTT, but sometimes (rarely) the MCE still gets my sound. see @ 49:18

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wailbal said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh7sC9gjzUY&feature=youtu.be

Here is the video for the Toliss A321, I know it's long, but in the description there is the index.

I'm sure you can spot things I should do, or shouldn't, but here what I found:

- MCE can't control Nav & strop lights (during power up or shut down)

- MCE didn't switch on Squak and TA/RA in before T/O flow, also strop light

- Even that the mic is muted when I talked to IVAO ATC by pressing the PTT, but sometimes (rarely) the MCE still gets my sound. see @ 49:18

Nice and informative video regarding VR use in XP-11 and little known available tools.

We'll get the few glitches sorted.

On descent, when you asked Fo to set altitude 15000 and he acknowledged 5000 then started dialing the wrong value, you could just have said "correction one five zero" (he knows you're referring to FL as per last command) and he'll correct on the fly. No need to wait until he's done dialing wrong one, then making a new command for the correct setting.

Same applies to SPD, HDG.

4 minutes ago, FS++ said:

Nice and informative video regarding VR use in XP-11 and little known available tools.

We'll get the few glitches sorted.

On descent, when you asked Fo to set altitude 15000 and he acknowledged 5000 then started dialing the wrong value, you could just have said "correction one five zero" (he knows you're referring to FL as per last command) and he'll correct on the fly. No need to wait until he's done dialing wrong one, then making a new command for the correct setting.

Same applies to SPD, HDG.

Thanks fir the hint, definitely I’ll use it, it make things close to real, as you can see I used IVONA voices which is closer to human way of speak, with those small corrections make it immersive.

A new request in X-Plane for RW Design Twin Otter DH6 - think a lot will be just standard X-Plane There seems to be some difference between the G1000 model and the standard ones.

WW4959.png

Mayday, mayday, mayday!

X-Plane 11.50b9 on OpenGL has just crashed!

And in the Log.txt it says "X-Plane crashed due to XPML plugin"

😞 😞 

What to do?

34 minutes ago, CaptainPrecious said:

Mayday, mayday, mayday!

X-Plane 11.50b9 on OpenGL has just crashed!

And in the Log.txt it says "X-Plane crashed due to XPML plugin"

😞 😞 

What to do?

It could be ANY plugin.

Unless it points to xpInsider64,.xpl as the module crashing it, in which case we'd need to look at it, I suggest you remove all non-Laminar plugins in \Plugins\ folder, then restore them one at a time, until you experience the crash.

It's unlikely all those plugins would be instantly in synch with latest 11.5+ Betas

I would love to see the Dassault Falcon 8X aircraft, which is the successor to the older DF7X aircraft.

For X-Plane, the New Ini-Simulations A300 ( it's so complicated, I need Clive ) and the Toliss A340-600 when it arrives.

WW4959.png

On 8/31/2020 at 3:49 PM, dbrooke said:

For X-Plane, the New Ini-Simulations A300 ( it's so complicated, I need Clive ) and the Toliss A340-600 when it arrives.

Toliss A340 should be a formality as it's very likely going to use same VC as A320, A319

For A300, start a thread in aircraft dev forum to gauge the level of interest before it is considered.