Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

Use this thread to suggest what third party aircraft you would like to see MCE interface with.

It will help the FS++ team decide which ones to consider as priority task

I would like

1. QW 757

2. Carenado C208B

3. Capt Sim C130

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Good poll. Well, I love the classics so I'm obviously in love with the CS 707 and the FSL Concorde X.

Hello, from a warm and sunny southern NH, USA.

I would personally love to see the Flight1 Cessna Mustang "hooked up" with MCE. A fabulous plane, and would be amazing with MCE!!

Thanks!

Best,

Ray L. (Blackbird)

I would love to see the following AC:

Airbus X/Airbus X Extended when released

Just Flight's F-Lite Airbus Series A320/A321/A318/A319

Just Flight/CLS DC-10

I think that's all for now

Thanks!

The newly released and well received QualityWings Avro RJ series ... later to be augmented by FSX versions and the older BAE146 models. An FS9 swansong perhaps?

Is there a list of which planes are already interfaced? I've searched far and wide and can't find one :(

I think most Importantly:

+1 on CS C-130 Xperience

+1 on Captain sim 707

Captain sim 727-100 & 200

FSLabs Concorde!

Other good choices would be:

Aerosoft Catalina

Feelthere ERJ

Feelthere EJets

Flight1 Mustang G1000

Some future planes that are highly anticipated too would be a good choice:

FSLabs Airbus

PMDG DC-6 :)

Majestic Dash-8 Q400 (maybe late 2012)

Is there a list of which planes are already interfaced? I've searched far and wide and can't find one :sad:

Sort of, at least from the actual dev names. There's a MCE dlls folder within your FSX folder, which will currently show 12 items and their names. Those are the ones which received a special dll to allow almost everything from my experience so far.

And they also add a new doc for every plane/dev, which lists all the commands on the actual model. Find those in the Multi Crew Experience\Commands folder.

Thanks I'll have a look.

Also the reference folder has what looks like parts of aircraft.cfg files in text files.

Is this purely reference or is it used to decided the nag levels, vspeeds, flap levels etc of each aircraft?

Or does MCE know this from the actual aircraft.cfg in the simobjects?

The list so far:

Ariane 737

Captain sim 757 & 767

Feelthere 737 and Airbus

iFly 737

LevelD 767

PMDG J41, MD11, 737, 747

• Upvote 1

I have found that at a minimum, your First Officer will be able to work the "basic" stuff like heading, airspeed, autopilot, gear, flaps, etc...at least that's what I read with the Carenado C90 and the CS Classics....I have also tested my SimCheck A300/CS 727 and it did work!

AS for more "in depth" support, specially for the 3 man crew birds, I did ask the question and the devs told me they would look at it, but could not give a time frame...still, would be awesome to know that at some stage there would be voice support for a "classic"..

Yep, it might be a big ask though because the pricing model isn't per plane like FS2Crew.

Good thing is we can make the checklists ourselves.

I've collected all my manuals checklist pages and will try a copy paste job to see how it works. According to the doco there is a very simple line format so it should be easy enough. As long as it recognizes my voice!