Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

i know quite a basic aircraft but is popular and I enjoy flying it, the Just Flight MD-81/82. If that was compatible I would cetainly buy MCE.

pss 777

We're almost done with the CS 777.

Since it's the same aircraft and the audio side of the software will be more or less the same, it would make sense to interface the PSS 777 now.

Will grab a copy and let you know if it's doable.

• Upvote 1

Look forward to the PMDG 777 as well. Specially since it appears memory management may be an issue for some, having the mce speech engine working outside of fsx is a definite "must get" for me.

Sent from my Mobile thing

Look forward to the PMDG 777 as well. Specially since it appears memory management may be an issue for some, having the mce speech engine working outside of fsx is a definite "must get" for me.

Sent from my Mobile thing

The PMDG 777 is obviously a good candidate for voice control and will be supported for sure.

• Upvote 1

Thank you (FS++) for your interest This is good news, but keep in mind the difference between fs9(pss777) and fsx(cs777) because the two completely different systems

Thank you

I have recently been flying some A2A simulations. Not an FMC in sight for a change! 

Now if we are serious simmers, (I know we MCE users are), take a peek at their B17.(I know she's a historic war bird, but she's got a crew!).

Also take a peek at A2A's oldest offering, the Boing Stratocruiser! With their Accusim flight module combined with "Captain of the Ship", we have a good simulation of a historic airliner. The Stratocruiser was based on the B29 super fortress. It has Turbo-Supercharged Piston engines with 56 spark plugs per engine!! (3000 HP per engine). A crew and passengers are all aboard already and interact in a basic way to add ambience to the sim.  With a distinctly traditional flight deck and avionics, she needs to be "flown"!  Descent profiles are worked out by you, not the FMC. Radar Contact crossing restrictions become a challenge again!  "Descend and maintain 5000, I need you down in 30 miles so start you descent now please"!! :rolleyes:

She just lacks a "real" co pilot B)

I was just seeking something different. Something more complete, as a simulation experience. These fit my bill.

Just an idea of course and if you haven't thought of either of these, take a look at them?

Best regards and seasons greetings.

David

• Upvote 2

Id like to throw the Captain Sim L1011 into the mix here. Needs a FE and FO before I buy it  :lol:

Thanks

CoolSky MD80

CS 777

CS 727 (more of a challenge because of the additional Flight Engineer, will probably come out last)

Hi,

What about the CS 727 ?

Thank you,

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

We had to interface the CS 707 first as a thank you to Dieter for making one of the voice packs. It's part of the perks. :P

That one is now almost complete.

The CS 727 is following right behind. About halfway through the process.

My guess, both will be ready by end of February or early March 2014.

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much for these news.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

May I be so bold as to add a vote for FS Labs Concord.

I don't own the FSX version as yet (Flew the FS 2004 version) and recently saw a great You Tube video of a complete flight.  The sim seems to be severely restricted by the lack of a 1st Officer!  Checklists and Flows are right out of the 1970's.... :rolleyes:

Cheers,

David