Sign in to follow this  
Randall

Co-pilot doesn't say name

I've enjoyed exploring this amazing program. I've discovered a curious problem--if I ask my co-pilot his name, he chooses a random response. For example:

"What is your name?"

"My name is 'You are the boss.'" (or some such random response)

Not a major issue of course but curious if something might not be configured correctly.

Randall

You can also call him names. See what he says then. No kidding! I did this just to test of course, me is ok with Trav, he helps me a lot on the flaps and gear.

"You can also call him names. See what he says then."

I'll try it.

So does he ever say his name is Trav when you ask him?

Randall

I haven't heard that one so far. I didn't ask him though. It's just when I sneeze and the voice recognition understands some bad word, he gives me a 'that's inappropriate, Captain' sentence or something, which is funny.

I coughed once and he told me he had enough of me and would get off at the next airport we landed!!

I've enjoyed exploring this amazing program. I've discovered a curious problem--if I ask my co-pilot his name, he chooses a random response. For example:

"What is your name?"

"My name is 'You are the boss.'" (or some such random response)

Not a major issue of course but curious if something might not be configured correctly.

Randall

Randall

From FS++

Aware of the issue with Name. Believe it or not FO voice pack has about 4800+ recordings, but none of them has the FO name.

He's supposed to say "My name's Trav", followed by some random statement like (I'm pleased to be paired with you today).

If you switch to a TTS voice you will hear the name though (the name of the actual TTS voice)

Will be fixed in next package.

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Thanks FS++ for your response and for this great software.

Randall

Didn't know he was even supposed to say his name. Thanks for the information.

This has been fixed in v2.4.8.8

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image