Sign in to follow this  
VosDaan

PMDG 737 NGX 2D panel problem

Hi all,

Iam new to this forum. First of all, I dont know if this is the right place to poste this problem.

Iam having some problems with my PMDG 737 NGX 2D panel. When I switch from the VC to the 2D panel, I cant see a panel. I can only see an scenery. I tried some things like SHIFT + 1 and that kind of combinations. I realy dont know what to do....

I dont want the VC realy, because of the FPS. I get 10-18 FPS in the VC. With the 2D panel I get 30-35 FPS. So, I realy want the 2D panel. Iam using the full screen view ( not the windowed view)

Maybe you know the solution?

Thanks,

Daan

have u tried pressing the key w or going to the views tab and selecting the panels form there is the only thing i can think of is why you cant get the panel from switch from vc to 2 d

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

have u tried pressing the key w or going to the views tab and selecting the panels form there is the only thing i can think of is why you cant get the panel from switch from vc to 2 d

Oke, thanks! At the panel selection there isn't a 2D panel...

When I am in the windowed mode I can undock the 2D panel, but then I have 2 screens.....

I think the 2D panel has gone, but I didnt did everyting after installing, I installed patch 1...

Thanks for the help!

Ok this changes things a little bit since i didnt know you were using 2 screens. What happens if you revert back to the just the one screen and does it happen to other aircraft or just the ngx series

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi Dann

I believe the 2D window is identified in FSX as 'Panel Window 1'. Go to Options/Settings/Controls /buttons keys tab in FSX and look at the views section. . Find Panel Window 1 and assign a joystick key function to it or take a look and see what the FSX default keypress is for it, and you should be able to get your 2D panel back. On my setup the 2D cockpit is F10 Hope this solves your issue.

Hi Dann

I believe the 2D window is identified in FSX as 'Panel Window 1'. Go to Options/Settings/Controls /buttons keys tab in FSX and look at the views section. . Find Panel Window 1 and assign a joystick key function to it or take a look and see what the FSX default keypress is for it, and you should be able to get your 2D panel back. On my setup the 2D cockpit is F10 Hope this solves your issue.

Yes my 2D panel key is also F10, I will have a look in FSX

2D cockpit view is F10, but when I press F10 there is nothing showing up, only the view without 2D panel, I can undock the 2D panel, but then without the scenery

HAHA! You have to change your 2D pannel Transparancy  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

PMDG Products not 2D Panel, only VC. The only product with 2D Panel are 747 V1 and MD11

I believe the NGX has a 2D Panel. I am flying it right now. Pressed F10 and there was the 2D cockpit.

PMDG Products not 2D Panel, only VC. The only product with 2D Panel are 747 V1 and MD11

Buy 737NGX and you will see that has 2D panel also.