Sign in to follow this  
quentin9469

Battery problem

Hello,

I have PMDG 737 NGX installed and use Dark&Cold Option loaded

I don't why but I played with PMDG, everything's worked fine and till yesterday, battery switch doesn't start the battery anymore: nothing's worked when I press the battery switch, no AC, nothing, everything's remains OFF

Do you have any idea what could append and how to fix it please ?

Regards

Régis

Hello Ed,

I cannot change my Name till septembre when I'm going to profile settings

I don't know how to comply if you can help me I'm ready

My full name is Régis Adler

Hello,

I don't why but I played with PMDG, everything's worked fine and till yesterday, battery switch doesn't start the battery anymore: nothing's worked when I press the battery switch, no AC, nothing, everything's remains OFF

Regards

Régis Adler

Welcome to the fourm, I will be less rude then the person above this post. A rule in this fourm is you must have your first and last name signed. I would submit a ticket to PMDG, they usauly get back within a few hours. I hope this helps.

thanks a lot stupidzeak,

I'm sorry if I don't respect the rules

In signature is that enough to put full name ?

thanks a lot stupidzeak,

I'm sorry if I don't respect the rules

In signature is that enough to put full name ?

Your welcome. If you go to your settings just put your first and last name in the signature box and save it. That is all I do and it works. Good luck on getting your problem solved.

In settings, when I'm going to Display Name optuion, I have this message:

You cannot change your display name until 28 September 2012 - 07:37 PM

In settings, when I'm going to Display Name optuion, I have this message:

You cannot change your display name until 28 September 2012 - 07:37 PM

Ok, what you do is go to settings, on the left hand side there will be a collum of options, click on signature one, in the box it gives you on that page, put your first and last name in there and save it. Thats all you have to do. Dont worry anout chageing your display name is you put your last and first name in the sigature box. Hope this helps. fi you have questions just responded back to this topic.

Thanks a lot...I rewind now :)

Hello,

Regards

Thanks a lot...I rewind now :)

Hello,

Regards

Your welcome. On your problem, You could do two things, First load the NGX up on your computer in the defalut stage when you first got it and go look if you have any failers activated in the FMC. If you do reset them and reload it in the Cold and dark stage and see if it fixes it. If it is not fixed send PMDG a support ticket, they get back really fast usauly.

to load NGX in the default stage on my computer is theree a file or a .ini to modify ?

I dont know. When you first lode it up on your comp before you click any thing what does it look like?

I never change the defalut stuff.

ok, i have a look

thanks a lot

ok, if you want just submit a support ticket to PMDG. Thay know what to do better then me. I hope you get this fixed.