Sign in to follow this  
FS737Pilot

Suddenly i need a password and username to access simroutes?

I used simroutes yesterday without any problem to create a flight plan. Anyone know why its now requiring a username and password? Any alternative flight planning websites? What i liked so much about simroutes was that once you saved it you type in the origin and destiantion in the NGX fms and the route would load in. Do any other websites ahve this feature?

mitch bowman

Ths for the heads up i just tried to log in as well and got the same deal

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You can get a route from flightware.com or vataware.com. I don't know any other flight planning websites.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/

heres another free one

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You can get a route from flightware.com or vataware.com. I don't know any other flight planning websites.

Ditto on flightaware, that's where I get all my domestic plans.

same for me F**** !

I used it to view and print my flightplan I'm sad !

I used simroutes yesterday without any problem to create a flight plan. Anyone know why its now requiring a username and password? Any alternative flight planning websites? What i liked so much about simroutes was that once you saved it you type in the origin and destiantion in the NGX fms and the route would load in. Do any other websites ahve this feature?

mitch bowman

Have we figured out what the issue is? If we are now required to sign up for an account, no problem.

Have we figured out what the issue is? If we are now required to sign up for an account, no problem.

You cant acces the whole site(ie: cant make an account).

Have the same problem - I am sure this is only a hick-up of the server - years ago the same thing . . . ! The problem is to let them know about the problem - it is unusual that you cannot access the site to establish an user account !

Same for me.

I started using FlightAware as it shows me everything an airline does, such as the filed route, callsign (useful for VATSIM), altitude, and variant.

Same here, been down since I tried 8 hours ago.

More than likely site is down momentarily.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Not working for me either. I also use FlightAware for my routes but usually I copy the route into Simroutes then export to my FMC. To use FlightAware exclusively I would manually enter the route into my FMC correct?

Yeah I love flight aware, but i used simroutes because i could upload the route directly into the fms without having to type in each waypoint and vor manually. More of a conveinance factor than anything.

I don't use it to get routes but I use it to input my route to see exactly where I'm going to be flying over. Also if I'm feeling lazy I'll just download the file for LDS 767 & SB ha. Hopefully will be back soon!

It's fixed :)