Sign in to follow this  

Flickering and colour dipping

Hi Guys

I got this annoying problem, ive installed the latest drivers this morn 301.42 for my Gigabyte 580 and its behaving odd.

If i click on ie the sceen brightness dips in colour and returns when i exit ie. It also does this if i open a folder, basically any app.

Also the words/writing on the web have become faint although the general look is brighter ,readable but not the same picture i was seeing with previous drivers.

I use the mouse wheel to scroll down this website and the pages flicker, not drastically but it is a pain in the a**e.

I have left the Nvidia control pannel settings on default, my screen res is native 1920x1080 refresh rate 60hz, i use Inspector for FSX.

Are there new settings i may have missed? its driving me bonkers as any driver ive installed later than the 285.62 do this.

You're help is appreciated fellas

Cheers

Edited by christos

Chris Howard

Double check your display settings, make sure you have the correct refresh rate as well as resolution set. Also turn off digital vibrance in the NV control panel (or whatever it's called now). Last resort you can disable the dynamic display settings on your monitor.

Well,

I checked everything and it was all ok, then i found that digital vibrance setting and turned it down and the screen went black+white so i closed the pannel without saving and now everything is fine,

no colour dipping, no flickering??!!

Strange....Thanks for you're help TechguyMaxC!

Chris Howard