Sign in to follow this  
tmc74

XML Code for timer function needed

Hello,

I´m lookin for a simply XML Code wich activate the Function TOGGLE_BEACON_LIGHTS for exactly 2 or 3 seconds, everytime when i press a Key or Button(just short press and release). Key/Button is programmed with FSUIPC.

regards,

Thomas

Thomas,

This "should" work, as there is alot more involved.

1. Any time the trapping would work is when at least 1 of the gauges is visible = does not work in spot/tower view

2. FS9 or FSX , both?

3. Is this for a gun/ weapon? What? The way I have it coded now is that it is not repeatable, meaning you cannot restart the timer until the last triggered timer = 0 (This could be changed, notes in code)

4. 2 versions, a "Master" must be used in the VC if the aircraft has one, otherwise in the main panel window. A "Slave", can be used in any other 2d window when the other 2d window is open but the VC (or main) is not visible.

5. This gauge needs a small bitmap, 10 x 10 with a color of 0,0,0 would do it. named Blank.bmp

6. In FSUIPC use TOGGLE BEACON LIGHTS for your key/button programming.

The master gauge..

<Gauge Name="BEACON_TIMER_MASTER" Version="1.0">
<Image Name="Blank.bmp"/>
<Update Frequency="18">
(L:Beacon_Timer, number) 0 != if{ (L:Beacon_Timer, number) -- (>L:Beacon_Timer, number) }
(L:Beacon_Timer, number) 1 > (A:LIGHT BEACON, bool) ! and if{ (>K:TOGGLE_BEACON_LIGHTS) }
<!-- The beacon turns off when the timer = 1, this is done so a repeatable trigger could be used -->
(L:Beacon_Timer, number) 1 == (A:LIGHT BEACON, bool) and if{ (>K:TOGGLE_BEACON_LIGHTS) }
</Update>

<!-- Note the timer is base 18,,, 18=1 sec, 36=2 sec 54=3 sec etc.. -->

<Keys>
<!-- The repeatable code
<On Event="TOGGLE_BEACON_LIGHTS">(L:Beacon_Timer, number) 1 != if{ 45 (>L:Beacon_Timer, number) }</On> -->
<!-- The non repeatable code -->
<On Event="TOGGLE_BEACON_LIGHTS">(L:Beacon_Timer, number) 0 == if{ 45 (>L:Beacon_Timer, number) }</On>
</Keys>

</Gauge>

The slave gauge..

<Gauge Name="BEACON_TIMER_SLAVE" Version="1.0">
<Image Name="Blank.bmp"/>

<!-- Note the timer is base 18,,, 18=1 sec, 36=2 sec 54=3 sec etc.. -->
<Keys>
<!-- The repeatable code
<On Event="TOGGLE_BEACON_LIGHTS">(L:Beacon_Timer, number) 1 != if{ 45 (>L:Beacon_Timer, number) }</On> -->
<!-- The non repeatable code -->
<On Event="TOGGLE_BEACON_LIGHTS">(L:Beacon_Timer, number) 0 == if{ 45 (>L:Beacon_Timer, number) }</On>
</Keys>

</Gauge>

This is not tested, but based highly (95%) on known working code that I have.

Roman

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Hi Roman,

Thank you so much !

That works fine !

I´d never could do this alone, more code lines that i thought.

Sorry, forgot to mention, its for fs9

Yes for Weapon Effect, rocket smoke tail simulation

Yes must be repeatable.

I found out, to adjust the Time i must change the Entry in the "On Event" Section of the Master, default of yours ist 45.

best regards,

Thomas

Thomas,

Glad it worked for your application.. Yes the number ( 45 in the example = 2.5 seconds ) should be changed to your liking. The number needed in code = seconds needed * 18 rounded to nearest whole number. Be sure to change the slave number too, if used.

Roman

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap