Sign in to follow this  
thomascats

MSFX SP2 and Computer PSU.

Hello,

I have a problem that when I'm running some games like NFS SHIFT 2, GTA IV, MW2 and the simulator my computer just de energizing and starts up again.

I have changed my CPU Cooling from stock to the Corsair's H40 water cooling and still not working.

I think it's PSU problem..

I7 2600K 3.4GHz.

Nvidia GTX 580 3Gb.

ASUS P8P67 Motherboard.

750 Watt Energmax NAXN PSU.

Corsair H40.

Another problem that I have, I can't install the MSFX's Service Pack 2.

It says: "Microsoft flight simulator x service pack 2 requires the english version of flight simulator x"

Thanks,

Thomas.

Guest firehawk44

Another problem that I have, I can't install the MSFX's Service Pack 2.

It says: "Microsoft flight simulator x service pack 2 requires the english version of flight simulator x"

http://www.joyofsetup.com/2007/12/16/flight-simulator-x-service-pack-2-available-and-how-to-work-around-common-problems/.

Best regards,

Jim

I have a problem that when I'm running some games like NFS SHIFT 2, GTA IV, MW2 and the simulator my computer just de energizing and starts up again.

Not sure if I understand what you are saying. If your computer shutting down and then starting up again. If so, it's probably a BSOD and something is seriously wrong. You can download the free Blue Screen Viewer (Google) and it should give you information as to what caused the crash. Your PSU looks like it should cause you no problems whatsoever.

Best regards,

Jim