Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

Ok she's not the B58...But.....

She's a darn fine piece of FSX machinery. Handles well in all areas, and a total joy to hand-fly

Climbing out of Darrington Field

Maintaining 1500' in the pattern

For some reason I had a gear abnormality...gear selector handle was up but gear remained down

Heading back to check this slight problem out (I hope it is nothing...don't want to bend any metal on my new B55)

I cycled the gear handle...and surprisingly the gear retracted into the under-carriage.... Gonna hope for the best!!!

GUMPS check!!!!

Final Moments .. Point of no return

Enjoy

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Very nice shots...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Thanks

Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip

Great shots!

Made by Milviz.

By the way-most consider the B55 the best flying of the Barons. My wife actually prefered it over a B58 as she did not like the idea of sitting backwards in the club seating arrangement B58's have...

Great shots!

Made by Milviz.

By the way-most consider the B55 the best flying of the Barons. My wife actually prefered it over a B58 as she did not like the idea of sitting backwards in the club seating arrangement B58's have...

Thanks Geofa,

We took the seating out, as we ran mostly cargo in the B58 (short hops between the Caribbean islands). We flew the Islander mostly for passenger charters

Banner_MJC8.png

I like these photos a lot. Until now I never paid too much attention to the older Barons. One thing that catches my eye is the placement of the engine controls. They almost remind me of something out of a DC-3 or other great classics.

Geofa,

I'd like to hear how this model performs in comparison to your real Baron.

Keith Guillory

Simeon,

Really great shots. I have been waiting for the new Baron so after seeing these shots and the positive comments already out,I have just gotta go get her.

Thanks for posting these shots so quickly.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simeon,

Really great shots. I have been waiting for the new Baron so after seeing these shots and the positive comments already out,I have just gotta go get her.

Thanks for posting these shots so quickly.

Thanks Carl,

You will not be disappointed. The comments that have been posted are a true testament to how she handles in the Sim, and for those who have flown her in RL, I am sure many more tips and stories are to follow. I flew the B58 instead.

Great shots Crosswind. :Peace:

Thanks Gunnar

Banner_MJC8.png

They are beauties!!