Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

REX Essential released

double-facepalm.jpg

:LMAO:

:Just Kidding:

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Thanks William hope all is well. :)

I expect to receive mail from them for download.

You should be fine they are tops on support :)

Rich Sennett

Well what the h**l.. I'm going in. Will report the testing between AS2012 and REX Ess.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

I have been using FSX default ..... cloud water weather thingy.. after seen the awesome REX Essential...i will buy it today :D

Whadayum, that looks good. Anyone care to give their thoughts on the weather vs active sky?

I have both REX2+OD and hifi ase. Now i got only REXessential an let me tell you, WOW amazing it's the first time in two yrs that i fly FSX without ase and probably never will ....LOL

RexE is amazing & with the OD coming soon it will be even better :Party: Finally I can fly on Vatsim without the "temperature issue"!

Yeah it looks pretty etc etc but the flight planning part of it is terrible which ASE does really well. I've noticed with basic flights in Aus (SYD - MELB) and between other major routes you can't add in a lot of way points. Also you can't see current weather conditions when flying over weather stations away from Airports like ASE does so your descent wind data is way out leading to screwing up your descent. Also ASE gives you average winds/temp over the entire flight plan so you can input them into the FMC for a more accurate fuel burn which RexE doesn't...

ASE seems to not be updating things lately dunno what the company is doing??? Shame.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.