Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Sennett

REX Essential released

It. Certainly is amazing. Pictures don't do it justice. I haven't been thus excited since the ngx. .

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is exciting news! We have more things planned too :)

This is exciting news! We have more things planned too :)

WHAT?!?!?!?! Essentials to the second power?!? Essentials Overdrive?!? Woah!

WHAT?!?!?!?! Essentials to the second power?!? Essentials Overdrive?!? Woah!

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Essentials look awesome so far! I can't decide whether to purchase Essentials or AS 2012. As far I hear here, Essentials has got better textures. But is the weather engine just as good as AS 2012?

Arjen, why on earth would you purchase REX Essential since you are eligible to receive it for free?

Arjen, why on earth would you purchase REX Essential since you are eligible to receive it for free?

Really? :o I thought it was like a whole new product or something, Ima get it then. Thanks! :)

Really? :o I thought it was like a whole new product or something, Ima get it then. Thanks! :)

double-facepalm.jpg

:LMAO:

:Just Kidding:

Thanks Richard !

Amazing Shots Richard and Aaron !

Thanks William hope all is well. :)

I expect to receive mail from them for download.

Well what the h**l.. I'm going in. Will report the testing between AS2012 and REX Ess.

I have been using FSX default ..... cloud water weather thingy.. after seen the awesome REX Essential...i will buy it today :D

Whadayum, that looks good. Anyone care to give their thoughts on the weather vs active sky?

I have both REX2+OD and hifi ase. Now i got only REXessential an let me tell you, WOW amazing it's the first time in two yrs that i fly FSX without ase and probably never will ....LOL

RexE is amazing & with the OD coming soon it will be even better :Party: Finally I can fly on Vatsim without the "temperature issue"!

I am VERY grateful to hear these words! THANK YOU for sharing.

Thank God I didn't get around to buying AS2012

I am VERY grateful to hear these words! THANK YOU for sharing.

Thanks for your work!

Yeah it looks pretty etc etc but the flight planning part of it is terrible which ASE does really well. I've noticed with basic flights in Aus (SYD - MELB) and between other major routes you can't add in a lot of way points. Also you can't see current weather conditions when flying over weather stations away from Airports like ASE does so your descent wind data is way out leading to screwing up your descent. Also ASE gives you average winds/temp over the entire flight plan so you can input them into the FMC for a more accurate fuel burn which RexE doesn't...

ASE seems to not be updating things lately dunno what the company is doing??? Shame.

Hello ah i using REX Essential I noticed that they change all my planes lights and how i wan my old lights back ?