Sign in to follow this  
WR269

Scripts and Flows

Hello Trk,

in my folder there is no LR either!!!

As far as i can remember when starting mce,with aircraft loaded in fs, it creates an empty folder. so you have to copy the contents from another folder into it.

Another option is to copy 1 of those existing folder to your desktop and rename it.

You're welcome

John

John Cramer

On the topic of Scripts and Flows. I have uploaded an further amended J41 file to Avsim Library. This supersedes the previous file. (Results are shown in the last J41 video to the Isle of Man)

This has more refinements to the flows with added personalised sound files and flows with added features. The aim is to have as accurate a set of flows and checklists as possible. Given that the aircraft sim is a precision manuals design group, we (I) have no excuse not to achieve a spot on 1st officer!

There are a few more things to be added, in the next update, like the fact that there is a special de-icing take off and landing, that precludes use of the wing de ice boots (for obvious aerodynamic reasons).

Also, in future, there will be a complete engine shutdown that shuts off the starboard engine first so that the ground mechanic may safely connect the GPU (GPU connects to right side). Then the port engine is shut down and we run on GPU power.

So its evolving. Taking time to arrive at a point where most flows are accurate. Then moving on to another aircraft! B)

This may sound like gilding the lily, but I reason if we have the manuals, then lets use all the accurate flows, scripts, procedures and checklists that we can. For me if its an accurate simulation its a good sim.

We have the tool with MCE to do this, so why not? B)

It makes for an immersive hobby!

Best Regards

David

Wow Dave, thanks for this, will download now.

Sent from my Mobile thing

Well he is my Little Store   If you like to Know 

2 years ago i Purchased the RJ85 from Quality wings and had many problems with it , so unInstalled it and got me the PMDG MD-11 and have been very happy ever since   + I have the FS2Crew  that works good for me with the M-D11

But some times i Like to fly to small airports where the MD-11 would look Like a ( sore thumb )

So i desided to install my old Aircraft and give MCE a shot   I Must Admit the program runs smooth ( OS 7 64 ) But having many problems , and this is a combination of being new to MCE and also from not Flying the AVRO  for 2 years 

I am still Using the Trail for MCE  but having many problems with the Aircraft  ( i dont know how to custome a checklist // I ask the co pilot to power up with apu On  that is not working // i watched the Video that MCE provide on there website and said the same commands and that also did not work :(

The co pilot is not doing every thing Like in the video 

AND i dont know what to do , should i get MCE  or not 

I guess my real Question would be , Is there any one here that Uses the AVRO with MCE  and maybe give me some tips  or any recommendations  to make things easy for me ??

Many thanks   in advance 

It is supported.

Don't know what video you have seen,but maybe they have different commands (like every other aircraft)

In your documents folder there is a folder called MCE, then go to subfolders: my voicescripts, copilot, aircraft.

Scroll down to "Qualitywings Avro RJ85" dubbelclick here you see the commands that should be given, e.g. after start flow with anti ice (1st 1).

Me, i cannot fly without anymore.

It's certainly worth the money.

And support is superrr!!!

John

John Cramer

Well he is my Little Store If you like to Know

2 years ago i Purchased the RJ85 from Quality wings and had many problems with it , so unInstalled it and got me the PMDG MD-11 and have been very happy ever since + I have the FS2Crew that works good for me with the M-D11

But some times i Like to fly to small airports where the MD-11 would look Like a ( sore thumb )

So i desided to install my old Aircraft and give MCE a shot I Must Admit the program runs smooth ( OS 7 64 ) But having many problems , and this is a combination of being new to MCE and also from not Flying the AVRO for 2 years

I am still Using the Trail for MCE but having many problems with the Aircraft ( i dont know how to custome a checklist // I ask the co pilot to power up with apu On that is not working // i watched the Video that MCE provide on there website and said the same commands and that also did not work :(

AND i dont know what to do , should i get MCE or not

I guess my real Question would be , Is there any one here that Uses the AVRO with MCE and maybe give me some tips or any recommendations to make things easy for me ??

Many thanks in advance

Did you run the App Wizard?? Check that in your flight Simulator folder there is a new folder called MCE DLLs and it has the files for the aircraft supported.

Well he is my Little Store   If you like to Know 

2 years ago i Purchased the RJ85 from Quality wings and had many problems with it , so unInstalled it and got me the PMDG MD-11 and have been very happy ever since   + I have the FS2Crew  that works good for me with the M-D11

But some times i Like to fly to small airports where the MD-11 would look Like a ( sore thumb )

So i desided to install my old Aircraft and give MCE a shot   I Must Admit the program runs smooth ( OS 7 64 ) But having many problems , and this is a combination of being new to MCE and also from not Flying the AVRO  for 2 years 

I am still Using the Trail for MCE  but having many problems with the Aircraft  ( i dont know how to custome a checklist // I ask the co pilot to power up with apu On  that is not working // i watched the Video that MCE provide on there website and said the same commands and that also did not work :(

AND i dont know what to do , should i get MCE  or not 

I guess my real Question would be , Is there any one here that Uses the AVRO with MCE  and maybe give me some tips  or any recommendations  to make things easy for me ??

Many thanks   in advance 

One thing we don't do here, is provide 5 minute type of "doctored" trailer videos and hope the users take the bait.

We prefer the more challenging option of providing actual Demo. We think all FS developers should provide one.

I assume you have the latest QW146 service packs installed.

With one of the 3 Avro variants loaded and MCE running, go to <Command> tab of the user interface and click <Voxscript> button.

You should see a list of scripts that are available for that airplane. The script names are the actual trigger sentences.

If you don't see "aircraft power up with apu.vscr", then the speech recognition will not pick that particular sentence up.

Currently have these trigger sentences for Avrojet

electrical power up with apu

electrical power up with ground power

The beauty of the design is that you can rename the script to your own custom trigger sentence and it will become active.

A script is nothing more than a collection of voice commands you would give in a particular sequence.

They are “Verbose” by default, and you hear everything FO does, mainly so you can follow.

It’s not obvious, since there is no 3D virtual FO.

And you can always ask FO

Have you completed the flow

Are we done with the flow

Etc...

Etc...

Once you know exactly what FO does, you can turn option “Verbose” off for any script, and all actions will be accomplished silently.

We don't expect you during the Demo to start creating your own scripts and such, but many things are possible with this software.

Triggering scripts (which you can edit to match your real world or virtual airline task sharing policy) is just a facet of the software. You can also give direct commands to FO to perform this orthat on a whim.

For Avrojet see...

Click Start->AllPrograms->Multi Crew Experience->Paper tutorials->BAE146 MCE FLOWS

Click Start->AllPrograms->Multi Crew Experience->Aircraft specific commands->Quality Wings 146 Commands

If you can't find those scripts, then as William suggested, you need to re-run the app Wizard.

Suggest you restore to factory settings.

Click Start->All Programs->Multi Crew Experience->Tools->Restore factory settings.

Next time you run MCE, the wizard (a separate app) will run instead. No need for speech training though.

Thanks to all

Just got back from work  i will use the script  after i know now where to find them and give it a run will update soon,   Just a Quick Note   The video that I am talking about is the One on the main MCE website under videos 

I was repeating the same commands in that video and the Fo did do some work but half way there was many other stuff that the FO left out 

I will test again and update 

Many thanks 

Ok Guys I am having some progress after reading your Post 

But it looks Like i mad a small mistake or the MCE did i am not sure , As i was getting pushed back , i asked my FO to start the engines 1 2 3 4  but i think I did it in a fast matter because we Lost all our electric power   and so on .

The other thing that I am curious about is since the RJ85 has LNAV and VNAV do I just ask my FO to set LNAV   or how do i ask this 

Many thanks  I think i am getting somewhere 

Ok Guys I am having some progress after reading your Post

But it looks Like i mad a small mistake or the MCE did i am not sure , As i was getting pushed back , i asked my FO to start the engines 1 2 3 4 but i think I did it in a fast matter because we Lost all our electric power and so on .

The other thing that I am curious about is since the RJ85 has LNAV and VNAV do I just ask my FO to set LNAV or how do i ask this

Many thanks I think i am getting somewhere

Not sure what happened to my reply. Try to give the commands a lityle slower and make sure he acknowledges it.

For LNAV and VNAV just call them as you want. Mce is not stuck to one phrase, you dont have to repeat and hear the same thing every single flight, ask for "lnav" or "lnav on" etc.

Thanks WR269 

It looks Like my Luck ran out before i can even do i Flight ( my 3 days are up ) with work and house and wife   I didnt get enough time 

So i am stuck in the Middle 

Many thanks 

Thanks WR269

It looks Like my Luck ran out before i can even do i Flight ( my 3 days are up ) with work and house and wife I didnt get enough time

So i am stuck in the Middle

Many thanks

Bummer, I know that feeling, I ended up buying it without getting the demo to work. However, suggest you send an email to mce support, sometimes they can extend the demo period. Give it a go.

Not my lucky week

Ok First time for everyting I guess My ssd gave out Lucky me I have warranti monday the y look and see if they can save date Either way i get a new one

still very sad coz i was set my set up was so good But i hadto fuxxk it up :'(

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know my MCE scripts for the MD11 are now on Avsim Library.

Just search for "David Herky" and you will find it.

The scripts are the latest and will give you the same functionality I used in the latest You Tube video for the MD11.

Of course its up to you if you want to edit it. Or add your own sound files. All you require is a simple editor/move maker and a mike!

I will upload the CS707 later on. This has a far more powerful and complete script package. The wizards at MCE have enabled the flight engineer in the CS707. Which gives the sim enormous extra depth....

More on that later.... :rolleyes:

Best Regards

David