Sign in to follow this  
WR269

Scripts and Flows

Hi,
 NAX SOP MCE script and checklist  is now updated to V2.0
This version includes in total 29 customised script from Cold and dark, de-icing, one engine shut down (and landing), emergency and secure aircraft procedures and checklist.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7H78L8tsBz-bGdaMmFMUG4yZGc?usp=sharing

Happy Flying with MCE

14 hours ago, Olmba said:

Hi,
 NAX SOP MCE script and checklist  is now updated to V2.0
This version includes in total 29 customised script from Cold and dark, de-icing, one engine shut down (and landing), emergency and secure aircraft procedures and checklist.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7H78L8tsBz-bGdaMmFMUG4yZGc?usp=sharing

Happy Flying with MCE

Thanks.

There seems to be some glitch with the link. Can't download.

To demonstrate how MCE setup and NAX SOP scripts work I have just recorded and uploaded a video to YouTube.
Big thank's to Fs++ for excellent support with regards to some issue with refueling .

PMDG 738 NGX NAX SOP MCE script and checklist is now updated to V4.0 final release.
If you have downloaded previous version I highly recommend you to download again.
You will now find 2 main document that includes procedures and checklist where one is to be used during day time and the other is adjusted for night light.
Dowload link is in previous post.

Procedures/flow and checklist included in this version:

• After de icing procedure
    • After landing clean up procedure
    • After start procedure
    • After takeoff procedure
    • Approach procedure
    • APU fire procedure
    • APU start procedure
    • Before start procedure
    • Before taxi procedure
    • De-icing procedure
    • Engine cross bleed start procedure
    • Engine one fire procedure
    • Engine shutdown procedures
    • Engine start procedure
    • Engine fire procedures
    • No engine bleed after takeoff procedure
    • No engine bleed takeoff procedure
    • Power up procedures
    • Pre-flight procedure
    • RVSM procedure
    • Runway entry procedure
    • Secure aircraft procedure

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:28 PM, Olmba said:

To demonstrate how MCE setup and NAX SOP scripts work I have just recorded and uploaded a video to YouTube.
Big thank's to Fs++ for excellent support with regards to some issue with refueling .

I want to show you something that you didn't know was possible.

How would you say "cabin crew prepare for departure" in Norwegian?

Use English alphabet and write it the way it sounds for an English speaker. 

Actually ,as a commuter for 30 years I never heard this announcement been done in Norwegian language,  but it should be something like this;

"Kabin personalet forbered kabinen for avgang"

3 hours ago, Olmba said:

Actually ,as a commuter for 30 years I never heard this announcement been done in Norwegian language,  but it should be something like this;

"Kabin personalet forbered kabinen for avgang"

Thanks

If you have triggered that briefing audio in your video via a custom script, clone it in MCE Voxscript UI, then when prompted to write down the new trigger sentence for the same script, type the following.

"cabin personalett forberred kabeenen avgang"

You can then make the request in either language.

You will notice that the English speech engine is able to recognize your speech even though most words have no meaning in English. It only cares about the noise signature. Could even write

cabinpersonalettforberredkabeenenaffgang as the trigger sentence.

Eventually fine tune it.

Using this technique, you can teach your co-pilot to pick-up any language, even local slang that's not part of the official language.

Good afternoon,

I hope I'm in the right place to post this question.

I've recently bought MCE and am really enjoying finding out what it can do. It certainly brings an extra dimension to flight sim. I'm trying my hand at writing single commands which I'll develop into flows later when I've got the hang of it. There don't seem to be many flows for old turbo props that I've discovered although I may just not have found them yet, so I would like to create some of my own. I've managed a few using voxkey concentrating on things the FO would usually do as they're on his side of the cockpit. I can't seem to find any key stroke for the ground power unit / external power. Ive looked in other flows which people have posted and checked various keyboard command lists without any luck. Is it possible to make a command so the FO will turn on/off the GPU? 

Any help or advice on this would be gratefully received.

8 hours ago, Bear Bones said:

Good afternoon,

I hope I'm in the right place to post this question.

I've recently bought MCE and am really enjoying finding out what it can do. It certainly brings an extra dimension to flight sim. I'm trying my hand at writing single commands which I'll develop into flows later when I've got the hang of it. There don't seem to be many flows for old turbo props that I've discovered although I may just not have found them yet, so I would like to create some of my own. I've managed a few using voxkey concentrating on things the FO would usually do as they're on his side of the cockpit. I can't seem to find any key stroke for the ground power unit / external power. Ive looked in other flows which people have posted and checked various keyboard command lists without any luck. Is it possible to make a command so the FO will turn on/off the GPU? 

Any help or advice on this would be gratefully received.

Greetings.

Which aircraft and simulator are you working with?

The Majestic Dash 8 is a supported MCE aircraft. This has specific commands to activate the GPU. However, this is done via the FMC menu, which MCE cleverly accesses by selecting the sub menu for GPU.

I doubt any generic turbo prop aircraft will permit MCE to access and use a GPU, but I may be wrong.

If the GPU can be accessed by key strokes, then VOX KEY may work for you. There is a limit of two key strokes per VOX KEY command. So you may take a few commands to get a menu open.

Regards.

Good morning,

thankyou for the prompt response. I should have said, I use FSX steam and am looking at the JustFlight Viscount, Rick Piper's HS748 and (not a 'turbo' prop, I know) the De Havilland Dove. I'll certainly have a look at the Majestic Dash 8 commands to see whether they'll apply to the HS and DH, I haven't found any key strokes yet for the GPU. I can ask Mr Piper at his forum perhaps.

I do use the A2a Constellation a bit, and I've seen you've a flow for that but it says it's P3D. Will that be compatible for FSX too?

Thanks for your time

Jon

2 hours ago, Bear Bones said:

Good morning,

thankyou for the prompt response. I should have said, I use FSX steam and am looking at the JustFlight Viscount, Rick Piper's HS748 and (not a 'turbo' prop, I know) the De Havilland Dove. I'll certainly have a look at the Majestic Dash 8 commands to see whether they'll apply to the HS and DH, I haven't found any key strokes yet for the GPU. I can ask Mr Piper at his forum perhaps.

I do use the A2a Constellation a bit, and I've seen you've a flow for that but it says it's P3D. Will that be compatible for FSX too?

Thanks for your time

Jon

Hello Jon.

The JF Viscount will be using the "native" FSX commands in MCE. I don't know that sim. If JF have modelled the GPU with certain keystrokes, then you may be able to use Vox Key to get it going. All your doing with Vox Key is getting it to "type" key strokes into the sim. Where the magical MCE actually activates things by getting under the hood of the sim. Its at a code level. The "native" FSX commands are things like gear/flaps etc. Many things you see in your controls menu. Only with a supported aircraft will you be able to access non native commands. GPU falls into a non native command.

The Connie is not a MCE supported ship. So all commands rely upon them being FSX/P3d native commands. There is no real difference between FSX and P3d native code. It's basically the same sim. 

I think you access the GPU in the Connie via the A2A menu panel. That's going to be outside of the native FSX commands that MCE could handle. You would have to open the A2A menu with a Vox Key command, whatever it is, I can't recall off the top of my head. Then select the menu item with another command. Somewhat fiddley, but doable. As for putting that into a Vox Script flow.....not doable!

Great fun though!:biggrin:

Cheers.

I was wondering is there a way to trigger an event at specific altitude? For example say I want the copilot to turn off the landing lights passing 10000 ft, is it possible to program that through voxscript?

Tony

1 hour ago, Fighter Guy said:

I was wondering is there a way to trigger an event at specific altitude? For example say I want the copilot to turn off the landing lights passing 10000 ft, is it possible to program that through voxscript?

Tony

Of course you can Tony.

Decide what custom speech to use in order to get Fo to perform whatever you intend, create a new flow and name it with that custom sentence. Then as part of the flow, add the built-in command "landing lights off" and whatever else you want the Fo to do and save the flow.

Here is a video showing Voxscript in action

[media]

[/media]